Sky

Official Reopening Date

52 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

YAY! I'M SO HAPPY! <3 <3 <3

See you all in a few days!

PS: Is it possible to remove the level requirement of the Kitty sprint? Using it since level 1 will help tons when it comes to leveling x3

Edit: I really wish Driller Boy could be permanent. I'm a casual, 24-almost-25 years old player. Drilling is out of question for me. I don't have a lot of time and when I do, the last thing I wanna do is to spend this free time pressing D, clicking with my mouse, rinse and repeat. It kills the whole fun for me.

Edited by Kaideh

2 hours ago, Mad said:

Hi guys i'm new to the server and i'm really hyped about it, but theres one thing worring me... since all the my shop items are obtainable in-game how do you guys intend to maintain the server, any kind of ( Non-OP ) premium or just cosmetics? I'm afraid the server wont be able to keep itself alive for long...

Just curious. :|

Not all myshop will be obtainable. They will work with it, so they can hit a profit margin. Mytent or whatever is gonna be p2w, along with cosmetics. They'll figure it out.

1 hour ago, Kaideh said:

YAY! I'M SO HAPPY! <3 <3 <3

See you all in a few days!

PS: Is it possible to remove the level requirement of the Kitty sprint? Using it since level 1 will help tons when it comes to leveling x3

Edit: I really wish Driller Boy could be permanent. I'm a casual, 24-almost-25 years old player. Drilling is out of question for me. I don't have a lot of time and when I do, the last thing I wanna do is to spend this free time pressing D, clicking with my mouse, rinse and repeat. It kills the whole fun for me.

I'll help you drill! :P

I think Perm Drillers would be abused, due to multiple clients and etc. It would ruin the reputation of the server that is trying to build a more active community. I wonder if they're going to be selling better drills for galders, because then maybe drilling faster would make the drilling less tedious :P But I'll try to help! I inputted my xbox controlller to press D, and click so I can actually lay back and drill hahaha

1 minute ago, D9Dante said:

I think Perm Drillers would be abused, due to multiple clients and etc. It would ruin the reputation of the server that is trying to build a more active community. I wonder if they're going to be selling better drills for galders, because then maybe drilling faster would make the drilling less tedious :P But I'll try to help! I inputted my xbox controlller to press D, and click so I can actually lay back and drill hahaha

Wow, exploit! QUICK RAY! GET EM!

Just now, whatthegump said:

Wow, exploit! QUICK RAY! GET EM!

DONT DO IT XD I dont have wireless keyboard / mouse to relax and drill! nooooooo

Just now, D9Dante said:

DONT DO IT XD I dont have wireless keyboard / mouse to relax and drill! nooooooo

HE'S USING WIRELESS! LIKE THE RUSSIANS! GET EM!

4 minutes ago, whatthegump said:

HE'S USING WIRELESS! LIKE THE RUSSIANS! GET EM!

ah ah ah wanting and using are two different things! but... one day... THE MOTHERLAND WILL PREVAIL! 

Posted (edited)

14 hours ago, whatthegump said:

Not all myshop will be obtainable. They will work with it, so they can hit a profit margin. Mytent or whatever is gonna be p2w, along with cosmetics. They'll figure it out.

I see, ty.
Well the server looks very promising i hope we can manage to make it a awesome community.
Really looking foward to march 5th :D

PS : Was wondering if even we are able to get myshop items through quests are they still being sold through MSPoints in case people are lazy like me ?

Edited by Mad

8 minutes ago, phantasus said:

how to check my account?

The game wont be released the 5th, so I assume the control panel wouldn't be released until then too. When it opens, go to https://ssigames.co/, click control panel, there should be one for LifeTO to be able to check your account / characters (but again as of right now, it's not open yet)

5 minutes ago, D9Dante said:

The game wont be released the 5th, so I assume the control panel wouldn't be released until then too. When it opens, go to https://ssigames.co/, click control panel, there should be one for LifeTO to be able to check your account / characters (but again as of right now, it's not open yet)

This is for oficial account?

41 minutes ago, D9Dante said:

This is very sweet of yours! Thank you! :)

When I say that I'm casual and I have no time, I swear, it's true. There's a lot for me to catch up and figure it out in the game and drilling is the last thing I want to do (specially when I have no sense character to easy the task)

5 minutes ago, phantasus said:

This is for oficial account?

yeah the one that would be linked to your characters in game

3 minutes ago, D9Dante said:

yeah the one that would be linked to your characters in game

yeah but dont open, open painel for sorinRO

Just now, phantasus said:

yeah but dont open, open painel for sorinRO

yeah you'd have to wait till the server opens up first. the site is still down

Does the Korean language have no support whatsoever?
I wonder if it is possible if there is not enough translation in the translation form.
I am not good at English.

where can i download the client?

15 minutes ago, neiloy13 said:

where can i download the client?

46 minutes ago, D9Dante said:

I saw that thread but was wondering if its still updated since its from July 2016 :P

Anyway do you guys know if even we being able to get myshop items through quests are they still being sold through MSPoints in case people are lazy like me ?

24 minutes ago, Mad said:

I saw that thread but was wondering if its still updated since its from July 2016 :P

Anyway do you guys know if even we being able to get myshop items through quests are they still being sold through MSPoints in case people are lazy like me ?

hahaha I've had conversations with someone who got it to work with those links.

I believe they are going to have a few items that will be sold for MS points that you can convert galders to MS but more rare items will be for quests.

about the grind... we go have any map to grind? or only quests for lvl up? pls add maps to grind! save the trickster! to de old times!

I'm excited to play.
/e4

10 hours ago, ramashia said:

about the grind... we go have any map to grind? or only quests for lvl up? pls add maps to grind! save the trickster! to de old times!

Yes, you can grind and naturally this might be the goal, however, doing quests earlier on bump your levels. a lot. Like 3, 4 levels in a row, depending on the quest.

Hello! I'm Korean user. I have some question.

1. We can charge for point?

2. How about new skill?? ex.(Electric sword)

3. About 1 we can use paypal??

Posted (edited)

Got into the game now, but I cannot see an option to buy artisan's flame's etc on panel.lifeto.co nor in the in-game myshop. Will this be re-implemented on the 12th? Nevertheless, the balder thingy seems to be working already.

Anyways, thanks for the sprints! :)

Cheers,
Silver

Edited by Silver