Raymonf

Patch Notes [2017-03-12]

19 posts in this topic

Tricksters, the maintenance that started at 5:00 PM has now ended.

Changes:

• Preliminary MyShop and MyCamp support
  • Nyxx and Noxx eggs have been removed from Megalopolis Shop.
  • Removed Rosemary
  • The Chronos (untested) fix has been applied
  • Every master (SSI Games) account has been given 1,000 MyShop points as a token of appreciation.
  • To non-US players: today marks the first day of EDT. The time is now +1h, so 6PM EST is 7PM EDT.
  • We've decided to not release driller pets due to the opposition to it.

If you remember the free exchange to a Hastening Sprint III, we've decided to just allow trading it in for MyShop points if you've had it since the last OBT. If you have the first version, that's tradeable for 3,000 points. The second version is tradeable for 6,000. Message me on Discord if you want to trade it in. You can keep the current sprint, if you want.

Also, check this post to learn how to exchange Bals or galders for MyShop Points: 

• Flicker Drill is actually 1,000 MS, although it says 5,700 on the client.
  • Reidentifier 2000 will be available in the next maintenance.
  • Store-More Permit's price is now 1,500 MS.
  • Recharge Coupons don't work, so they'll be removed.

Prices aren't final. If you buy something expensive, just consider it early adopter markup.

Posted (edited)

If the recharge coupons do not work as is done in the case of ms acc? Or are they unlimited?
And gold temps Gems Is verry Expensive :c 

Edited by buffstyle
Gold temp

3 hours ago, buffstyle said:

If the recharge coupons do not work as is done in the case of ms acc? Or are they unlimited?
And gold temps Gems Is verry Expensive :c 

Nope, they're still timed. We're looking into recharge coupons.

Will we be expecting Gacha anytime soon?

Hey, you mean when I want to chagne Hastening charm1 into Hastening charm2 or3, get MA 3000 or 6000 respectively and inqure to you, right?

And I think the price of accesories should dffrentiate depending on each required level.

(e.g. The fact the price of Sea Turtle 210 is as same as   Danger Hat 150 is so weired, as I expect to lower the price of low level items.)

4 hours ago, Summoner said:

Hey, you mean when I want to chagne Hastening charm1 into Hastening charm2 or3, get MA 3000 or 6000 respectively and inqure to you, right?

And I think the price of accesories should dffrentiate depending on each required level.

(e.g. The fact the price of Sea Turtle 210 is as same as   Danger Hat 150 is so weired, as I expect to lower the price of low level items.)

Yes, please message @Raymonf if you'd like to exchange your hastening charm, but you can also keep it if you want.

Hello! I would like to ask what is the opposition with regards to the driller boy? Because if it is "afk simulator" then I think it could be avoided as this server do not hold drilling events that people may abuse or something. I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea since some quest items that can be obtain by drilling are hard to get and takes a lot of time to drill. And frankly, the constant clicking is actually not healthy for the hand. And I think it's possible to reduce the level/TM level gained by drilling to decrease the possibility of it being an AFK simulator. Anyways, if my concern about the driller boy is gonna be rejected, at least increase the drill rate of items. Thank you.

Quest Items are not that hard to get :D 

specially with the released flicker drill drilling items would get easier.

4 hours ago, Controller said:

Hello! I would like to ask what is the opposition with regards to the driller boy? Because if it is "afk simulator" then I think it could be avoided as this server do not hold drilling events that people may abuse or something. I think it wouldn't be such a bad idea since some quest items that can be obtain by drilling are hard to get and takes a lot of time to drill. And frankly, the constant clicking is actually not healthy for the hand. And I think it's possible to reduce the level/TM level gained by drilling to decrease the possibility of it being an AFK simulator. Anyways, if my concern about the driller boy is gonna be rejected, at least increase the drill rate of items. Thank you.

If we'll release the afk driller pet:

1. We can no longer host drilling events
2. The purpose of playing a fox/lion is defeated
3. With multiple windows allowed, you can have many characters drilling which isn't healthy for our economy since MyShop pts can be exchanged for galders.

The only positive effects of this are players will have an easier way of gathering quest items, tm levels, and stones from tap mine. The economy is going to be healthier without it, trust me. 

Posted (edited)

@Sky // I know the side effect that afk driller pet may devastate our economy(many other servers have experienced). But, Some NPS requests five or above drilling items in a quest and many quests were finished in 5times. So, We should finally get the items 25(in most cases) or 40-50(in case of overlapping quest of the same required items). You know users can choose to fight any monsters which give proper quest items. However users can't excavate proper drilling items, which they want to drill because drilling items often include gallder coupons, potions, unnecessary items...etc and nothing found system.

So they feel drilling is very arduous job and feel nausea on drilling.

Therefore, I want you to concern with lowering the requried drilling items 5 > 3 or increase drill rate of items, Please.

Edited by Summoner

2 minutes ago, Summoner said:

@Sky // I know the side effect that afk driller pet may devastate our economy(many other servers have experienced). But, Some NPS requests five or above drilling items in a quest and many quests were finished in 5times. So, We should finally get the items 25(in most cases) or 40-50(in case of overlapping quest of the same required items). You know users can choose to fight any monsters which give proper quest items. However users can't excavate proper drilling items, which they want to drill because drilling items often include gallder coupons, potions, unnecessary items...etc and nothing found system.

So they feel drilling is very arduous job and feel nausea on drilling.

Therefore, I want you to concern with lowering the requried drilling items 5 > 3 or increase drill rate of items, Please.

We can definitely increase the drill rates but honestly there's no easy way to do it, it has to be configured 1 by 1. It's already part of development plan, rest assured that it's going to be implemented soon (happy)

sky// You guys are very attentive. Thank you so much for this quick feedback. I believe this sever will be the best with you, go-ahead men.

i have buyed one spring pet box 120 but it not are on my inventory! 

9 minutes ago, ramashia said:

i have buyed one spring pet box 120 but it not are on my inventory! 

Not in your MS inventory? or did you transfer it and it's not showing up in your inventory inventory XD

nops, its consumed my points and no apear!

14 hours ago, ramashia said:

nops, its consumed my points and no apear!

Please send @Raymonf a message. (happy)

23 hours ago, Sky said:

We can definitely increase the drill rates but honestly there's no easy way to do it, it has to be configured 1 by 1. It's already part of development plan, rest assured that it's going to be implemented soon (happy)

Looking forward to this @Sky!