Sky

Opening Date Announcement

17 posts in this topic

MfFQEfE.png

Hello there, Tricksters! So, are you excited to enter Caballa Island again? If yes, great! Life Trickster Online is once again opening its doors to all Tricksters out there!

The server's going to open on August 5, 2016 at exactly 5:00 PM (EST). We're going to release the installer very soon! Our main site is a work in progress.

By the way, we're looking for dedicated individuals who are willing to be part of our player support council. Details will be announced soon.

Register a master account at SSI Games's Panel. This account can create up to 10 game accounts on any games we publish. You can also use this account to log in to our community boards.

Don't forget to join SSI Game's Discord Channel and our official Facebook Group.

How can we join the player support council? I'm really interested in giving some of my input.

8 hours ago, Unh said:

How can we join the player support council? I'm really interested in giving some of my input.

18 hours ago, Sky said:

By the way, we're looking for dedicated individuals who are willing to be part of our player support council. Details will be announced soon.

As said by Sky, please wait for further announcement. We are glad that you would like to give us some of your input. Thank you!~

im sure everyone is like that . dying to play I KNOW I AM 

*time travels* Bye, guys! I'm playing!

...JK! Haha, I can't wait! (mooneye)

I am interested too to be one of the individuals! cant wait to play this game! :)