Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
siegefield

No more...

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am keeping my faith on this server. I am staying online everyday to see what is happening. Visiting the forums everyday to see if there's an update or replies from the staff of SorinRO. Unfortunately, the last time Neffletics updates/posted/replied was on Saturday (March 25, 2017 - 4 days ago) since then no more interaction between staff and players. Let's face the truth, the server is dying but we can prevent it from happening. Atleast, we need to try. New players are still coming in every day but there's no staff to entertain them be it in game or on forums. Loyal players are trying their best to save the server by entertaining the newbies even me helping the newbies by giving them zenies to start with their journey but the players need most are the presence of the staff/s. Just tell us the truth. I know that you said that you wont give up on this server but where are you now, your team? I know you have real life job to do but at least hire a Sub GM to do what you cant do. What's your real plan on this server? closing? relaunch? sticking up to your plan? or what?

I salute you. I idolized you. you are different from other Developers. That's why I am still here. I know you have better plans but you need to do it as soon as possible.

Edited by siegefield

@Nefflectics is looking for community manager/s, which is similar to a sub-GM. If you have the time, I recommend checking that out.

6 hours ago, firespawn5 said:

@Nefflectics is looking for community manager/s, which is similar to a sub-GM. If you have the time, I recommend checking that out.

I already saw it right after he posted it. The question is why just now when most of the players already left.

15 hours ago, siegefield said:

Just tell us the truth. I know that you said that you wont give up on this server but where are you now, your team? I know you have real life job to do but at least hire a Sub GM to do what you cant do.

Already asked him that in my other post. Guessed he doesnt have the time to reply. I assumed he have no team now coz hes currently looking for one.

He may have been busy and i guess we are not on his priorities list right now.

So with that thinking, i had put sorinro, heck even other ro, down my priorities list too and focused on my life for a while.

Yeah still here, just waiting whatever the outcome will be.

Posted (edited)

because sorinRO will closed anytime soon. 

Lynx expecting sorinRO like solace but have a larger number of players. what happen is the opposite. 

loyal players leave the server because of the poor management. 

how many staff did you see in game aside from lynx? 1? 2? or nothing.  lel.

Lynx being inactive means he is leaving the server.  for whatever reason, why he is inactive when sorin is dying? no time? or let me say no time for a fail server"

Edited by Nirvana

8 hours ago, Pride said:

Already asked him that in my other post. Guessed he doesnt have the time to reply. I assumed he have no team now coz hes currently looking for one.

He may have been busy and i guess we are not on his priorities list right now.

So with that thinking, i had put sorinro, heck even other ro, down my priorities list too and focused on my life for a while.

Yeah still here, just waiting whatever the outcome will be.

Should have made the move earlier to prevent this problem from happening but it's too late.

12 hours ago, siegefield said:

@Neffletics please give us an update. /e18/sob

Stop it, man. I think the guy already gave up on the server.

Im 90% sure of this already.
Its time to accept the fact and move on.

Whatever his reasons, we just have to respect it.

Im ready to be corrected by him anytime, saying "hey, just being busy ya know", im honestly waiting for that to happen.

No signs of him tho, not even his shadow. Maybe he doesnt wanna show up for now. Maybe hes one of those "guest" viewing the forums.

Its almost a week now.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0