Raymonf

Patch Notes [2016-08-12]

57 posts in this topic

Tricksters! Server’s up and here are the updates that we’ve applied so far.

Attempted Fixes:

• Cape Time Bug and Compound Slots
  • Korean Client Duckling Set
  • Portable Port Deluxe Temporary Text Change
  • Removed New ID Button
  • Removed Fast-Track message and announcements
  • Job Advancement Requirement Message. 50/40 to 60/50. (It doesn’t work on Azteca yet)nd2

Increased Drop Rates:

• Ginseng
  • Driller King Bag
  • Farewell Letter

Incoming Updates:

• Fixed 3 slots for Town Weapons and Shields, and an additional slot for the headgear.
  • Vendable Repair Powder, Nates, and Elixirs.
  • PVP Boss (Except for Tutankhamen and Tombeth) Room + Unique Drops for Tutankhamen, Tombeeth, Captain Skull, Pirate King Karan, and Count Blood.
  • Changing the level limit for boss rooms: Tutankhamen (1-70), Tombeth (1-105), Captain Skull (1-125), Pirate King Karan (1-155), and Count Blood (1-190).
  • Changing the Boss Room entrance requirement to galders. Tutankhamen (1,000G), Tombeth (3,000G), Captain Skull (5,000G), Pirate King Karan (10,000G), and Count Blood (15,000G).
  • Adding Daily Coupon Exchange NPC to Megalopolis and adding necessity MyShop Items such as Repair Powder, Nates, and Elixirs on it.
  • Fixing Dark Lord Job Change Quest.
  • Adding our first costume box in MyShop.

-------------------------------------------

So what happened? Why these updates weren't applied yet?

Given the short time (yes, the time is short for us). We encountered server crashes and bugs while testing the "incoming updates," so we just released the stable patch for now. We'll continue working on our test server and later tonight or the next day, we'll perform a 1 to 2-hour maintenance to apply these.

Thank you for understanding!

Hi! Is this the patch notes? And can we log now ^^ Thank You.

Would have expected more from a patch this long to be honest ...

4 minutes ago, 21Savage said:

Would have expected more from a patch this long to be honest ...

Not sure, but the entire game might need to rebuilt for any change to be applied. So it would be similar down time regardless of what change was made. It's similar in other game I've played.

7 minutes ago, bumbaloe said:

Not sure, but the entire game might need to rebuilt for any change to be applied. So it would be similar down time regardless of what change was made. It's similar in other game I've played.

Nah, I played in the other trickster server and more work was done in shorter time. I guess the server files in this server are just more difficult to work with 

Edited by 21Savage

Can you please explain what you mean by "backend" modification?

Welp, hold on, we have more patches to go. (editing the post)

4 minutes ago, Sky said:

Welp, hold on, we have more patches to go. (editing the post)

i logged in and still don't have my polisher from the bugged quest before- will you or ray have to manually give it to us? o:

8 minutes ago, Waved said:

Can you please explain what you mean by "backend" modification?

It's top-secret! It's also the cause of this:

FAGMDyS.jpg

2 minutes ago, Rosie said:

i logged in and still don't have my polisher from the bugged quest before- will you or ray have to manually give it to us? o:

Oh, we didn't fix that... oops.

PM me on Discord.

Topic's updated.

5 minutes ago, xxlightxx said:

Ok, so Boss Room entrance requirement will be changed to galders. Does it mean no trials? :D

There's trials for Tutankhamen and Tombeth. I forgot to mention that these boss rooms are going to be pvp disabled. 

The whole boss thing is confusing me @[email protected] Will I be able to do captain skull or karan if I'm already level 166? :c

yea, i was trying to collect a seal of every boss and now these new level caps ruined my skull seal

i guess stay my character on lvl 180... so i can kill count blood.. -_-

1 minute ago, Kurama said:

yea, i was trying to collect a seal of every boss and now these new level caps ruined my skull seal

Me too, If I knew about this, my friends and I would of done them... We might be forced to do them now. Like right now lol

1 hour ago, Raymonf said:

• Changing the level limit for boss rooms: Tutankhamen (1-70), Tombeth (1-105), Captain Skull (1-125), Pirate King Karan (1-155), and Count Blood (1-190).

Plz add 40 lvl's more to boss level limit.

Guys, we did not set these limits just to prohibit players from getting the seals. Since the boss rooms will be in full pvp (except tut and tomb), if there will be players with much higher level, the newbies wiill never have the chance to take a kill.

These level limits aren't applied yet btw. 

Wow SO i need to stop playing, cause at this rate i wouldnt be able to enter to Count Blood,

yup. Tut is one thing but Tombeth? He's at 150 something and the summons are at 200.

anywho, can someone explain to me what's the difference between the normal boss room and the pvp boss? is this the one before where people share the same boss in one room and its free for all? Like back in season 1 and everyone hated it?

3 minutes ago, chouhatsu said:

yup. Tut is one thing but Tombeth? He's at 150 something and the summons are at 200.

anywho, can someone explain to me what's the difference between the normal boss room and the pvp boss? is this the one before where people share the same boss in one room and its free for all? Like back in season 1 and everyone hated it?

I think the latter

4 minutes ago, CharKarl said:

Wow SO i need to stop playing, cause at this rate i wouldnt be able to enter to Count Blood,

Please think of it this way, the boss rooms are shared and imagine if you're level 190 and there are level 250+ inside. Do you think you'll be able to get a kill? We're balancing everything to make the gameplay better. Besides, there are other stronger boss monsters when you reach a higher level. And Spicy Dragon that you can kill until level 400.

5 minutes ago, chouhatsu said:

We no longer have normal boss rooms, just pvp room. People will share the same boss room and it's going to be free for all.We cannot implement solo boss rooms anytime soon because our server's running in an older version of S2.