Raymonf

Patch Notes [2016-08-12]

57 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Sky said:

We no longer have normal boss rooms, just pvp room. People will share the same boss room and it's going to be free for all.We cannot implement solo boss rooms anytime soon because our server's running in an older version of S2. 

but... tut and tombeth were solo rooms?

5 minutes ago, Nessie said:

but... tut and tombeth were solo rooms?

Nope. Shared but no PVP.

Regarding the boss room update: 

55 minutes ago, Sky said:

There's trials for Tutankhamen and Tombeth. I forgot to mention that these boss rooms are going to be pvp disabled. 

so basically tut and tomb have trials and they are not free for all (eg individual boss room), or trials + compete for boss? What do you mean by PVP boss rooms? Boss room where you can kill other players??

Just now, Sky said:

Nope. Shared but no PVP.

But.. I did it with friends in a party and it was the newer system. Then we did tombeth without party and it was definitely solo.

6 minutes ago, mclericp said:

so basically tut and tomb have trials and they are not free for all (eg individual boss room), or trials + compete for boss? What do you mean by PVP boss rooms? Boss room where you can kill other players??

Tutankhamen and Tombeth will have trials, no pvp, and still shared. 

1 minute ago, Sky said:

Tutankhamen and Tombeth will have trials, no pvp, and still shared. 

I see. Thanks , I will wait for the solo boss rooms to be implemented (though obviously not anytime soon :) )

Edited by mclericp

6 minutes ago, mclericp said:

I see. Thanks , I will wait for the solo boss rooms to be implemented (though obviously not anytime soon :) )

Thank you for understanding (happy)

I'm sorry I'm so confused.. Because like I just did Captain Skull and you'd think other people would be here lol. You say its shared but it seems like the new system that everyone wants??

41 minutes ago, Sky said:

Please think of it this way, the boss rooms are shared and imagine if you're level 190 and there are level 250+ inside. Do you think you'll be able to get a kill? We're balancing everything to make the gameplay better. Besides, there are other stronger boss monsters when you reach a higher level. And Spicy Dragon that you can kill until level 400.

Good point.. This is good in the beginning like in eTO before then later 1-70 Tut will be filled with lvl50 or so wearing a  Tut set or 1-105 Tombeth room filled with 50/90 or so wearing Tut/Tombeth Set and so on and things would go off balance. There are still those who would keep farming boss lots even if they completed it for money. Free equips on that level sucks compared to boss equip so others would settle with cash items but we don't have that so the solo boss room was implemented.

I will have faith and wait for the solo boss rooms.

Is the 2nd job advancement cloak supposed to be already expired when we get it? :I

EDIT: I reloaded the game and it fixed the timer but it would fail to equip. Reloaded again and the cape was equiped but I tried to unequip it and the game froze. I have to reload the game everytime I want to equip/unequip. Also, does it have compound slots? In case it does, how many does it have?

Edited by Gonzarc
Problem got solved but another one appeared.

1 hour ago, Gonzarc said:

blablabla CAPE BUG blablabla

The Cape has 0 Slots.. ist just a bug.

By the way Sky!

Could it be possible that the "Bloody Run Of Fate" isn ingame?

I already used my Mirage drill (800 Life) and a Chaos Drill (600 Life) and didnt get one. (3hrs drilled already)

:/

LOL I JUST GOT ONE NOW NVM FORGET MY LAST POST ! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D

1 hour ago, Gonzarc said:

Is the 2nd job advancement cloak supposed to be already expired when we get it? :I

EDIT: I reloaded the game and it fixed the timer but it would fail to equip. Reloaded again and the cape was equiped but I tried to unequip it and the game froze. I have to reload the game everytime I want to equip/unequip. Also, does it have compound slots? In case it does, how many does it have?

Hey bro,

I think the cape is still bugged unitil today. I also confirm that the bug fix wasn't applied, sorry about that.

Yes, it has slot. 2 slots.

13 minutes ago, OnYou said:

LOL I JUST GOT ONE NOW NVM FORGET MY LAST POST ! :D:D:D:D:D::D:D

(lovely)

6 hours ago, 21Savage said:

Nah, I played in the other trickster server and more work was done in shorter time. I guess the server files in this server are just more difficult to work with 

That's true. We're working on a non-friendly server files and it's Chinese /heh

a lot of problems after the update..

1. we're getting stuck at the portals.. 
2. we cant login/connect to server..

Thank you for your hard work guys! i guess its goind to be more difficult to kill bosses alone (those before the pvp feature), thats a shame for me. i hope my guild have the time to help me after since i cant play much when i get a job and get too busy with college :c i'll manage to get tombeth and tut alone at least \o/

About the Boss lvl caps, just thought, maybe you could give everyone a single ticket for each boss, just to allow them to get a seal. I mean, I don't know if it is possible but, something like the nora card key, except it is not available in any shop, and can only be gotten via a level up box or something... 

Just trying to brainstorm here... LOL

11 hours ago, Raymonf said:
  • Vendable Repair Powder, Nates, and Elixirs.
  • Adding our first costume box in MyShop.

Can anyone explain to me ? is selling in Myshop (repair nates elixir)

and the box?

and the bosses tut and tomb are dropping uniques now? i can hunt? :D

Edited by NinhoDias

3 hours ago, Champagnepapi said:

So, there are no manual patches?

We'll release one if there's enough demand!

8 hours ago, Sky said:

Hey bro,

I think the cape is still bugged unitil today. I also confirm that the bug fix wasn't applied, sorry about that.

Yes, it has slot. 2 slots.

(lovely)

It's fine, you don't have to apologize for anything (happy)
With the luck I've always had when compounding, I could have used a few dozens of compound slots(mooneye)

Helloooo....Please fix Punisher Merman Ale is dropping some weird whistle instead of Executioner's Gills ~ Thank you ~ :)