Raymonf

Patch Notes [2017-04-22]

45 posts in this topic

42 minutes ago, Alas said:

Hello Ray! Thanks a lot for the updates and boxes. I definitely like that we are keeping character boxes till after the market. Kudos! (clap)

On a side-note: I agree with the anti-macro function, but it seems to be detecting things that aren't macros as a hacking tool. I might be the only one experiencing this, since I use my drawing tablet quite a lot (Wacom Graphire4), but whenever I plug it in to, say, work on a commissioned piece on the side, it would kick me from the game. I would presume it's because it functions a little differently from a normal mouse, as it references its position from where the pen is, rather than by the direction of movement relative to the mouse cursor. It's kind of a bummer, since I use my drawing tablet quite regularly on a very frequent basis. I understand that it's been a very busy month for you guys, but I just wanted to throw this out there. (ehhh) Looks like this patch isn't compatible with drawing tablets.

Edit: Oh man I really don't know if I should have posted here or another section or PM'd this./e14

Hi alas!!!! are u the alas from the guild " Revolution" hahahah 😊😊😊

16 minutes ago, eggplant said:

Hi alas!!!! are u the alas from the guild " Revolution" hahahah 😊😊😊

Hey Hali! It's probably better if you PM me instead, since forums require you to stay on topic :)

44 minutes ago, cakeftw said:

Edit: never mind, I also have this issue, as soon as I put pen to tablet, it closes.

On another note, my laptop touchscreen will also shut the program down. So if I touch my screen "poof".

Glad I'm not the only one! I'm guessing it has something to do with it being "non-traditional mouse behaviour", where tablets and touchscreens both "assume" a position on a point you specify instead of guiding the cursor. I'm not sure how the programming works beyond that, haha. The only reason I can see this being a hacking tool is that you can skip spaces with tablets and touchscreens, though I don't see it affecting the gameplay all too terribly much.

I also want to note that it might have something to do with the buttons and such being customizable on the pointing device, since @dontmovetona is having the same issue, but does not have a tablet. And as it happens, both devices (from what I've gathered) have customizable buttons.

The server is down???  I can't log, I stay in welcome screem 

I want to play (cry)

Just pressing middle click on my mouse reports a hacking attempt :/
*this happened while I was on youtube opening links using middle click, Trickster was minimized

I don't can enter, Help!!!

The fist screen is OK, but second and third is are loading slow , in the third screem the game kick me out at first Screem  

I want to play plz!

(Note: My english is bad , i speak spanish (ehhh))

Server is Lagging. Sorry fam. We can't log in either. We have to wait for a fix tomorrow. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

I am also not able to log in, I hope this is resolved as soon as possible, because we want to play :( I am trying to log in on time and I can not

(cry)

11 hours ago, LuckyGuy said:

When i try to open the launcher, to start the update, a window that says "trickster client has stopped working" pop-up, and i can't update .... anyone else still have this issue, or its just me? :(

btw, is there any way to download the update as a manual patch? 

ps. sorry if u can't understand me very well, english isn't my main language, and i'm still learning it :s

up

Just my input on the macros as well.

When I plug in my tablet (wacom bamboo fun) the client would refuse to login (freezes at connecting to server). I never bothered to install my tablet driver so it actually behaves like a mouse (cursor doesn't jump/ moves like a mouse). After unplugging it it logs in fine.

Hope that might help the devs

Yeah... working on it.

Lots of kudos to you, Ray. This can't be easy! /e14

11 hours ago, chouhatsu said:

Server is Lagging. Sorry fam. We can't log in either. We have to wait for a fix tomorrow. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

Apparently it's not just me who noticed that the client is sluggish after the recent patch.

Oftentimes, just connecting to the game server is simply terrible (once yesterday, it took me 6 failures before I was able to connect), with such instances having at least one failure to connect.

I think this can be sorted out. Good luck isolating issues for resolution, though. :)

I cannot start the game. it goes to character screen then pushes me back to start menu

2 hours ago, Raymonf said:

Try this fix for the lag:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/205121839188410369/305858126794588180/LifeTO_EN-A2.rar

Note that you might need to disable your antivirus first.

Hey man, this is good stuff, and works like a charm. :)

Now THIS is a good "hotfix" served. (Note for everyone: that one's an exe file, you will need to do a few easy tricks for it to work well.)

please Create a "V"check button on the  <  Online Bank> item. and moving at once.
it is to troublesome 
one by one click...

16 minutes ago, Rahon said:

please Create a "V"check button on the  <  Online Bank> item. and moving at once.
it is to troublesome 
one by one click...

This is not necessarily the fix you want, but if you use the guide, it doesn't refresh the page every time you deposit/withdraw

Thank you for your effort. Realy thanks! 

By any chance
Would you mind making this up?
 a "V"check button on the  Lifeto panel site: < Online Bank> . Item moving at once