Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
iloveseed

LF > Guild

6 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hello. I'm kind of an old player that's looking for a friendly and hopefully talkative or active guild. Seeing as everything is faster here, I hope to eventually make a team for boss hunting and stuff, so I'd really appreciate it if we could organize stuff like that within the guild.

 

Btw, anyone here from Checkmate or Dawn from original TO? I'm hoping to meet old friends again, if there are any.

 

IGN: Vurtune

Edited by iloveseed
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iloveseed said:

Hello. I'm kind of an old player that's looking for a friendly and hopefully talkative or active guild. Seeing as everything is faster here, I hope to eventually make a team for boss hunting and stuff, so I'd really appreciate it if we could organize stuff like that within the guild.

 

Btw, anyone here from Checkmate or Dawn from original TO? I'm hoping to meet old friends again, if there are any.

 

IGN: Vurtune

Hiiii not sure I remember your name I'm Avikash from Checkmate the sub master of the guild in Eto Ruby (Choastime) hahaha nice to see a fello member here!! Hopefully I'm remembered 😭 Welcome to Lifeto

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello hello! welcome to LifeTO ^.^

 

The biggest guilds right now are Firefly and Royalty (mine), other languages include Redemption and Korean

Royalty is mostly chatty on discord server, jsut because it's easier to type there

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello! Welcome! /e3

I recommend Royalty (I dont know about Firefly or the others) We're eventually planning on getting together to boss hunt (especially at Spicy, so it sounds perfect for you) We are also very active in our Discord. We'd love to have you <3

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

8 hours ago, avikash said:

Hiiii not sure I remember your name I'm Avikash from Checkmate the sub master of the guild in Eto Ruby (Choastime) hahaha nice to see a fello member here!! Hopefully I'm remembered 😭 Welcome to Lifeto

Hello. This wasnt my IGN on old TO, and sadly Avikash only rings a bell, can't really remember the IGN that well. Choastime though I do, and I'm pretty sure you're one of the people that powerleveled me back in the day. XD

 

I wasn't in Checkmate but most of my buddies were from there, especially the leader. I was really amazed by the dedication that guy put into the game to never get past level 90 just so he can still go tut-hunting and he was doing black swamp boss in parallel and managed to win because of his OP equips.

 

I've had many characters, most of them not high level(~150-180) but my most known was a dragon called DarkxVlad or something. I was in Dawn for about an year and half, around lvl 230 or something, and I can safely say that at the time Dawn was a guild I loved a lot, it was really amazing. I hope we could recreate that kind of bond within the members here as well.

 

Also, I suppose I`ll give it a shot for Royalty. I'm too low now anyways to do anything proper. xD

Edited by iloveseed
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, iloveseed said:

Hello. This wasnt my IGN on old TO, and sadly Avikash only rings a bell, can't really remember the IGN that well. Choastime though I do, and I'm pretty sure you're one of the people that powerleveled me back in the day. XD

 

I wasn't in Checkmate but most of my buddies were from there, especially the leader. I was really amazed by the dedication that guy put into the game to never get past level 90 just so he can still go tut-hunting and he was doing black swamp boss in parallel and managed to win because of his OP equips.

 

I've had many characters, most of them not high level(~150-180) but my most known was a dragon called DarkxVlad or something. I was in Dawn for about an year and half, around lvl 230 or something, and I can safely say that at the time Dawn was a guild I loved a lot, it was really amazing. I hope we could recreate that kind of bond within the members here as well.

 

Also, I suppose I`ll give it a shot for Royalty. I'm too low now anyways to do anything proper. xD

Hahaha Anthony was the guild leader we share the same birthday 😂 I still have him on Facebook. He is a great guy and cares a lot. He was either at tap doing the cf quest or killing tut LOL ^ ^ so excited to see you again. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0