Raymonf

Patch Notes [2017-05-16]

19 posts in this topic

General

• New login background
  • Changed PvP Room requirement to Pink Potion C from Pink Potion A
  • Increased Tapasco Mine level requirement from level 120 to 200
  • Spicy Dragon can no longer be casted by Shield Breaker, Poison Assault, Magic Def. Breaker, and Guard Break
  • Added Draconic Pendant inside the Spicy Dragon Box

MyShop

• Added Lion, Bunny, Cat, and Dragon Boxes
  • Removed Love's Lost Bond boxes
  • Removed Reception Boxes
  • Removed Vulpine Boxes
  • Removed Bika the Bull Boxes

1 hour ago, Raymonf said:

General

• Spicy Dragon can no longer be casted by Shield Breaker, Poison Assault, Magic Def. Breaker, and Guard Break
  • Added Draconic Pendant inside the Spicy Dragon Box

Does this mean you raised the magic defense back to original amount? Since this means only mages would be able to kill Spicy :o

Posted (edited)

Thank you!! But is there still not going to be an event? And what about the characters already just permanently left in Tap Mine, it won't really make a difference to most players, it'll only affect newer players trying to get into Tap Mine and farm

Edited by Karubane

5 minutes ago, Karubane said:

Thank you!! But is there still not going to be an event? And what about the characters already just permanently left in Tap Mine, it won't really make a difference to most players, it'll only affect newer players trying to get into Tap Mine and farm.

Also, aren't Sheep and Racoon boxes going to be removed?

Sheep and Coon Boxes got removed too xD just not in patch notes. They're goign to have another update sometime this week (according to sky) annddd doesnt matter what lvl cap you put on Tap Mines. Friend Finder will still bypass it. @Sky @Raymonf

2 hours ago, D9Dante said:

Friend Finder will still bypass it. @Sky @Raymonf

Yea, friend finder will still bypass it. But cheaters can be easily tracked when they use methods like that.

2 hours ago, Karubane said:

Thank you!! But is there still not going to be an event? And what about the characters already just permanently left in Tap Mine, it won't really make a difference to most players, it'll only affect newer players trying to get into Tap Mine and farm

We will kick them out of the map next time.

5 hours ago, D9Dante said:

Does this mean you raised the magic defense back to original amount? Since this means only mages would be able to kill Spicy :o

Yes, we raised the magic defense back to its previous stats.

Ive only heard about the tap mine thing, but how is it cheating?

Players use what's available and provided to strategize on how they could better themselves. They do all the manual farming too though. Spending hours to earn up some cash to spend.

I guess a lot of people who don't do it just complain for reform and personalize the game again

Unless the original public serves actually did the same.

*Imo. Just an insight i'd want to have a discussion with and or a some feedback regarding other perspectives.

6 hours ago, Sky said:

Yea, friend finder will still bypass it. But cheaters can be easily tracked when they use methods like that.

What cheaters? The ones who use @D9Dante's guide? Regarding Spicy...Have you tested if it even is possible for someone who is lvl 300, which decent stats to kill it now, while it is immune to almost everything?

The Tap Mine thing does not make sense at all.

How is it cheating? 

So if you spot someone who uses friend finder or marriage teleport,

Your going to permanent ban them because they are taking advantage of the system? 

15 hours ago, D9Dante said:

Does this mean you raised the magic defense back to original amount?

Yup!

Posted (edited)

I don't think those who use friend finder would be considered cheaters... They're simply working smarter not harder. I do understand it is an exploit, but there are definitely better ways than increasing the lvl limit to tap mines and telling people you cant go there unless you're at the level requirement.

1) Change the price of ice cream drill to about 5 times the price - this drill is the reason why people drill farm (profits are much higher than costs)
2) Change level limit to ice cream drill, no low level needs to use ice cream drill. Flicker and Theifmon are great enough. It'll give people incentive to level their drillers to be able to use it. 
3) [#1 Suggestion] Remove ice cream drill all together. Farming phantom/shadows/drill farming with flicker have about the same galder/hour rate. This allows two different styles to farming galders.
4) Change price of Friend finder, change level limit of friend finder.

Not allowing people to use this farming method leads to lower level and new players to farm phantom school which is skirmish and we know many people who don't let others farm there. Also changing the level limit to 200, means new players need other means to farm for 3rd job.

Personally, I say reduce the level limit back to 120 to allow those who need money for 3rd job to farm ores. Remove Ice Cream Drill. Change level limit to friend finder (because honestly, what else would you use it for if you can couple teleport to almost anywhere).

-Edit- To those who think I'm saying this because I don't want the risk of being banned. My driller and my afker are lvl 200+. So these changes do not affect me at all. These suggestions are mainly for the other players. 

Edited by D9Dante

2 hours ago, D9Dante said:

I don't think those who use friend finder would be considered cheaters... They're simply working smarter not harder. I do understand it is an exploit, but there are definitely better ways than increasing the lvl limit to tap mines and telling people you cant go there unless you're at the level requirement.

1) Change the price of ice cream drill to about 5 times the price - this drill is the reason why people drill farm (profits are much higher than costs)
2) Change level limit to ice cream drill, no low level needs to use ice cream drill. Flicker and Theifmon are great enough. It'll give people incentive to level their drillers to be able to use it. 
3) [#1 Suggestion] Remove ice cream drill all together. Farming phantom/shadows/drill farming with flicker have about the same galder/hour rate. This allows two different styles to farming galders.

Not allowing people to use this farming method leads to lower level and new players to farm phantom school which is skirmish and we know many people who don't let others farm there. Also changing the level limit to 200, means new players need other means to farm for 3rd job.

Personally, I say reduce the level limit back to 120 to allow those who need money for 3rd job to farm ores. Remove Ice Cream Drill. Change level limit to friend finder (because honestly, what else would you use it for if you can couple teleport to almost anywhere).

-Edit- To those who think I'm saying this because I don't want the risk of being banned. My driller and my afker are lvl 200+. So these changes do not affect me at all. These suggestions are mainly for the other players. 

Remove Ice Cream Drill is a good option!

Posted (edited)

the marriage drilling shit in Tap mine is absurb ,

what if everybody do the same shit and have plenty of money ? is to further inflate the prices in the market? what happen to those low level people who don't have money for the items and yet doesn't read forum?

i have 2 suggestions

1) reduce npc value of the ores to about 2-3k to make them think it's not worth it

2) reset crazy drilling bonus to 0 when they enter the mines, so that they have to charge their shit all over again

Edited by ahsiao91

14 minutes ago, ahsiao91 said:

the marriage drilling shit in Tap mine is absurb ,

what if everybody do the same shit and have plenty of money ? is to further inflate the prices in the market? what happen to those low level people who don't have money for the items and yet doesn't read forum?

i have 2 suggestions

1) reduce npc value of the ores to about 2-3k to make them think it's not worth it

2) reset crazy drilling bonus to 0 when they enter the mines, so that they have to charge their shit all over again

What? Even if you don't have this, everyone is still farming phantom and shadow monsters to NPC equips for galders. What difference does it make if you make your money farming monsters or drilling ores? Everyone's still doing the same shit in the end. 

5 minutes ago, D9Dante said:

What? Even if you don't have this, everyone is still farming phantom and shadow monsters to NPC equips for galders. What difference does it make if you make your money farming monsters or drilling ores? Everyone's still doing the same shit in the end. 

This is what suggestions are for , to change for the better  .

Well do  you think changes are implemented within a short duration of time?

Perhaps a month  later or so u will see hyper inflation in this game.  where items are available to the *selected few* ( those who know where to farm) . normal folks without information will never get those items . Well if they do then be prepared for those items to be 10000000x their normal prices or even so gladers to be worthless .

Eventually u have to hunt the items yourself , this sorta reminds me like in Zimbabwe where people trade their money in weight instead of the actual value

and  maybe those newcomers will get deterred by the prices of the item and leave this server.

do u understand the aftermath? do you really want that?  well i don't blame you,  humans are selfish in nature  be it for fame or recognition or whatsoever

1 minute ago, ahsiao91 said:

This is what suggestions are for , to change for the better  .

Well do  you think changes are implemented within a short duration of time?

Perhaps a month  later or so u will see hyper inflation in this game.  where items are available to the *selected few* ( those who know where to farm) . normal folks without information will never get those items . Well if they do then be prepared for those items to be 10000000x their normal prices or even so gladers to be worthless .

Eventually u have to hunt the items yourself , this sorta reminds me like in Zimbabwe where people trade their money in weight instead of the actual value

and  maybe those newcomers will get deterred by the prices of the item and leave this server.

do u understand the aftermath? do you really want that?  well i don't blame you,  humans are selfish in nature  be it for fame or recognition or whatsoever

Mmmm I see your point, but it's not true for this server. Look at the marketplace, for example, because everyone is farming the same thing... everything has depreciated in value. The only item that has inflated are spicy gear, soley because the devs made Spicy harder to kill. When the select few are not colluding to jack up prices, it's market competition. You don't normally see Adamantites selling for 500k or MS char box gear for 1K MS. 

11 hours ago, D9Dante said:

Holy. I up this one. Smart suggestions

I hope no one starts fighting. Taking a discussion back at them as an attack is really just immature. Calmly discuss instead of blatantly wording bashingly ;/

If you make the entry requirement to Tap mine level 200, then people can't do their guardian at level 180 (the min level requirement for it).

Because they need a harkon for that too. 

On 5/17/2017 at 3:02 AM, Karubane said:

Whoops, didn't see this. Yeah, we're working on it! Well, kind of. We'll be giving details maybe in a week or two.

As for the discussion about the mine level change, pinging @Sky