Raymonf

Patch Notes [2017-05-22]

15 posts in this topic

General

1. Fixed the 4G Exchange NPC in Megalopolis
  2. Fixed Gacha Boxes
  3. Added Megalopolis and Oops Wharf Gacha Boxes

We are allowing players to exchange 3 pets from the cat box for a Kitty Sprint 190. Note that for now, they will not be sellable on the marketplace.

request to change the name of "gacha fashion box" to gacha box because its deceiving and also includes usable items that are obtainable from gacha.

What a joke i opened that 10m gacha pet box and only got white elixir ?!? this is seriously not funny guys!

Can we get a list of whats in the gacha boxes?

58 minutes ago, aozorakinoko said:

What a joke i opened that 10m gacha pet box and only got white elixir ?!? this is seriously not funny guys!

same thing happened to me :/ 

I want to know what's your reasoning behind making it so you have to give up 3 pets for 1 accessory. This seems pretty harsh. 

Even on eTO you only need 1 pet to get the accessory, and you also didn't need to give it away either. (cry)

Posted (edited)

Can't the quests for the accessories just be added to the game? This voodoo with the "box within a box" or "3 for 1" seems to be a bit of an overkill. Why make it RNG dependent or completely manual (for you) in the first place? If you don't know how to/don't want to add the quest, then just add the accessories to Rosemary exchange for x-times the price of one box or for some items e.g. daily tickets.

+ read @Claude's previous post.

Edited by Silver

9 hours ago, Claude said:

I want to know what's your reasoning behind making it so you have to give up 3 pets for 1 accessory. This seems pretty harsh. 

Even on eTO you only need 1 pet to get the accessory, and you also didn't need to give it away either. (cry)

This is just for those that didn't get the accessory, but instead got a ton of pets. Don't forget that we have a galder -> MS system too, and that this is unnecessary for normal gameplay. :eyes:

I'm confused, so the accessory is in the box? This exchange is another way for people to get the accessory without having to open more boxes, is that what you're saying? 

18 hours ago, Claude said:

I think it's because MS points are way too easy to get, so they need to balance somehow, but ye 3 pets are too much, I would put it to 2 pets, also, I think this update gonna make people quit, they've added so much to the game so suddenly, they may need to make every update something unique, for a short period of time, and with lesser items all around.so people actually have a reason to keep playing for the current patch.

This way people is slowly giving up.

22 hours ago, Claude said:

I'm confused, so the accessory is in the box? This exchange is another way for people to get the accessory without having to open more boxes, is that what you're saying? 

Yup, exactly. The accessory is in the box, but it's rare.

I opened like 30+ dragon boxes no pet or accesory... this is absurd... :/ 

Reasons why the community is getting lower 

1. Tap mine lvl req. 200

2. very low rate in getting pet or accesory in game. 

I wouldnt be so surprise if players would quit this server....

On 2017-5-22 at 1:09 AM, Raymonf said:

We are allowing players to exchange 3 pets from the cat box for a Kitty Sprint 190. Note that for now, they will not be sellable on the marketplace.

Can you do the same for Dragon Ring?

Exchange 3 Azhi the Drake for a Dragon Ring.

20 hours ago, Spectre said:

Can you do the same for Dragon Ring?

Exchange 3 Azhi the Drake for a Dragon Ring.

Good Idea!!!(clap)