Raymonf

The test server is live!

8 posts in this topic

Hello Tricksters!

If you would like to play on the test server, all you need to do is patch your client. The original client will still work, so you do not need to re-download the client.

All players have been given unlimited MyShop. Also, if you would like to register, you can do so on the control panel as always.

Thank you for your support.

If we begin a character starting today, will they still retain their level after the test server is over? Is anything I do with my new character going to be retained? Let me know, thanks.

13 hours ago, kakanini said:

If we begin a character starting today, will they still retain their level after the test server is over? Is anything I do with my new character going to be retained? Let me know, thanks.

No. Any test server data may be wiped randomly and will be wiped for relaunch. Once the main server goes back up, we'll revert to the backup from a few days ago.

So what do we have to test here?

I can't see the users after the game.

Can people who didn't register before the announcement access the game after testing is done?

7 hours ago, Obelix8 said:

For how long will tne test server be on?

They said on the 2nd week of next month (September)

I read somewhere, its 11 September

By the way, what is there to 'Test' anyway? theres nothing different than other servers.. other than 'Unlimited MyShop' and bugs here & there.. they never ask to report bugs, just straight 'Official Launch'.. lol

Edited by darkomega