Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
darkomega

Hello! Tragic here!

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! My IGN is Tragic (originally Sorr0w on eTO Official Server, but seems it got taken already lol)

I'm from Malaysia (using GMT+8), surprisingly it didn't lag / delay at all!

I'm having much fun on Open Beta! (unlimited MyShop lol)

Hope it will still be as good when Life Trickster Online officially launched! thanks!

Welcome ^^

This server should be a fun ride once it takes off, its different from the rest. 

Also seen you on the server several times now, we should play sometime!

Sure! but let's do that when its officially launched XD

anyway, the Key Quest-Related really give tons of experience lol.. I'm lv. 219 and I just starting Snow Hill's Key Quest (Lv.160 to start? lol)

only been doing Key Quests, haven't touched Episode Quests because doing that the second time (when Official Launch) will be boring hahah..

Sounds great! I will friend you later when i get on. Mods say server should be restored early September so that's good.

And omg... I have skipped all of the key quests so far rofl >.< and yet i was so curious why i feel so behind... i'm so used to the pre-revo grindy style play.

Starting from zero today when i'm back from work. LOL.

Yeah.. Season 2 TricksterOnline is all about quests

all the grind spots from Season 1 actually "disappeared" (low exp / monster changed / loot changed).. I actually have no idea where to get Galders when the server officially launched lol.. (right now, with free MyShop = buy Booster Bracer set with Ressurection Scroll = sell to NPC = 25k Galders each = 10 pcs = 250k  Galders per set)

good luck with new character! I actually sold an Key-Quest-Item to NPC.. had to remake the character once too lolz