Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Cyan Hijirikawa

No email received

Question

Received it after waiting around 20~30 minutes.

Edited by Cyan Hijirikawa

10 answers to this question

@Cyan Hijirikawa have you checked junk folder (spam)? If the activation mail isn't there, please send a message to @Raymonf (here or in Discord)~

Hello, I've just registered and wasnt sent a validation code for my account. Is there anyway someone can activate my account for me? Or send me an email? Greatly appreciated! 

sorry to bother but can you help me with this i cant activate my account and was waiting for an email but has not yet arrive or maybe this will not arrive and whenever i click the resend button this happens right now i don't know what to do

inv.png

g.png

How long will I wait so I can resend another activation email? I havent received any so i cant play the game. Thanks

Me too.

Seems like the email is broken. When I click on "Resend" link, it throw an exception "Too many attempts."

Someone can fix it please?

Hey im new , I cant seem to get my account activated or change my forum name . Can you please change my forum name to Starflamesx and send the activation link to [email protected] . Thank you .

Hi, can you send us your e-mail address privately? We have to manually activate your account as our e-mail server is down.  Send it on our page https://www.facebook.com/lifetrickster/

Please reply to the private message I sent to you. 

I can't activate my account because I didn't receive the activation e-mail and the link says they can't send another because there has been too many attempts already. What should I do?

Hi, please send us your email  so we can activate it manually.