14 hours ago, alokmey said:

The box drop rate are really 60%?

My Drop/Kill ratio are converging to 0,2. Maybe im just unlucky xD

Well, maybe the way Ntreev implemented it was like this: 100-60=40/2=20%

Not a clue...

56 minutes ago, Raymonf said:

Well, maybe the way Ntreev implemented it was like this: 100-60=40/2=20%

Not a clue...

The drop rate really is 60%. Somewhere in this thread someone did do the math. The chance of dropping is 22%.

In the future when Rosemary has equips that are of high level such as 200 will Rosemary require the same equip but a lower level for the exchange.

That may sound confusing so I will give an example:

Rosemary has Hot Kettle 100.

Will we need to have Hot Kettle 50 to get 100?

Could you remove the day/night thingy for entering Count Blood Trials?

It's harder to drop than all other Trickster I played --'  seriously !!!!

1 hour ago, 01051993 said:

It's harder to drop than all other Trickster I played --'  seriously !!!!

I think because the rates on other servers are high.

On 8/21/2016 at 8:44 PM, billjai said:

60% wasted compound drop rate. I think the 40% beat me lol.  8th boss, only 1 box. I guess im just really unlucky lol. Not only we have to beat the chance to drop the box then we need to beat that 5% chance after!

I like how this is honestly, kill a boss get a box, test your luck. But it feels like going through 2 rng processes and the box alone is at 22% rate of acquiring. I like whats happening but in my opinion maybe the % is a bit too low? Or maybe could instead just make box 100% drop rate and lower rates for the good items inside box?

4 minutes ago, avikash said:

I like how this is honestly, kill a boss get a box, test your luck. But it feels like going through 2 rng processes and the box alone is at 22% rate of acquiring. I like whats happening but in my opinion maybe the % is a bit too low? Or maybe could instead just make box 100% drop rate and lower rates for the good items inside box?

I kinda agree here... But, honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if the rate at which one can get a rare item can also be raised a slight bit.

But then again, whatever the rate for rare items, unlucky people like me, are just unlucky anyway... LOL

Just now, gamemaniac said:

I kinda agree here... But, honestly speaking, I wouldn't mind if the rate at which one can get a rare item can also be raised a slight bit.

But then again, whatever the rate for rare items, unlucky people like me, are just unlucky anyway... LOL

Hahaha man welcome to the unlucky club.

2 hours ago, gamemaniac said:

Guess what bois, I got off work hunted tut 10 more times, 9/10 waste compound! I think it's time to move on. ^_^

On 23/08/2016 at 10:15 PM, Setsukiyie said:

I think because the rates on other servers are high.

PlayTrickster is below 1% and people still drop --' I have 53 seal and no Drop... this is norrmal? this is 22%? i think no.

3 hours ago, 01051993 said:

PlayTrickster is below 1% and people still drop --' I have 53 seal and no Drop... this is norrmal? this is 22%? i think no.

Then I have no idea why won't it drop. I guess you are hitting in the wrong spot. 

Edited by Setsukiyie

4 hours ago, Setsukiyie said:

Then I have no idea why won't it drop. I guess you are hitting in the wrong spot. 

Yes, maybe the Tutankhamen is the wrong boss ^^

On 23/8/2016 at 11:16 PM, avikash said:

I couldn't agree more. Make the boss box 90% - 100% drop rate and low rates for the good items inside the boxes. IT would make my 98 seals worth something :'/

Edited by xxlightxx

5 hours ago, xxlightxx said:

Make the boss box 90% - 100% drop rate and low rates for the good items inside the boxes. IT would make my 98 seals worth something :'/

Or maybe make it 60% like what was originally stated. If 60% was the intended percentage and it turns out it's 22%, then imo it would be fair to just fix the problem of the rates being lower than stated and leave the system as it was intended with 5% unique chance. I wouldn't be happy if the chance for repairs and stuff was really low; it would mean having to do a bunch of boss hunting to get enough to repair a weapon that would probably break the next attempt anyways in the higher levels. 

Edited by Taurus

I got 7 seals, and got 4 Boxes. I got the golden sword at the 1st box. So for me the drop rate is somewhat 60%, I guess some are just lucky and some are not.

29 minutes ago, chouhatsu said:

I got 7 seals, and got 4 Boxes. I got the golden sword at the 1st box. So for me the drop rate is somewhat 60%, I guess some are just lucky and some are not.

Get 100 seals and say that again. I got 97 seals and no unique so far, and not many boxes either.

This is the reason why the system is flawed, it rewards luck too much whilst ignoring hard work too much. Sure, luck will always factor in somewhat, but it's possible to reduce it.

Edited by Aura

34 minutes ago, Aura said:

Get 100 seals and say that again. I got 97 seals and no unique so far, and not many boxes either.

This is the reason why the system is flawed, it rewards luck too much whilst ignoring hard work too much. Sure, luck will always factor in somewhat, but it's possible to reduce it.

Sure.. I would do that. But I got 1 unique already so I got that going for me which is nice. I'm happy with my luck here than what I have in eTO. 300~400 seals and no unique. Now that is something else. 

You get 1% of initial Unique drop, 60% (20%arguably) of Boss box with a 5% chance for a unique and free MyShop items. That's great, in my opinion, for a Trickster server who actually favors hard work and luck. 

The odds are just not in your favor my friend.

9 hours ago, chouhatsu said:

Sure.. I would do that. But I got 1 unique already so I got that going for me which is nice. I'm happy with my luck here than what I have in eTO. 300~400 seals and no unique. Now that is something else. 

You get 1% of initial Unique drop, 60% (20%arguably) of Boss box with a 5% chance for a unique and free MyShop items. That's great, in my opinion, for a Trickster server who actually favors hard work and luck. 

The odds are just not in your favor my friend.

Of course you like this system when you are LUCKY. The fact that you have to go through 2 rngs just proves how much it favors luck. A system favors hard work when for an example you have a 100% chance of getting a unique after 200 seals (unless you already got a unique before those 200 seals, if that is the case it should probably reset, in the end you will still know that your hard work gets rewarded).

Now, you don't know if you will get one, if ever, so it is up to that luck to do it.

Edited by Aura

Here's a tease for the next update:

@Sky said that he'll make the drop rate of the boxes 100% and add the ults and other garbage (comp. waste, etc.) into the boxes. That means that you'll get a guaranteed x percent rate for the drops. That's all I know for now.

@Aura Luck + pseudo-random number generation = nonexistent.