Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sky

Installers are now Available!

32 posts in this topic

Oh sorry i readed it just now, i forwarded my problem to that page

Edited by holdentoledo
Misplaced place to post it

I downloaded client rar and the game isnt even in it.. only splash.exe and setup.exe. Help please?

9 hours ago, killerjax said:

I downloaded client rar and the game isnt even in it.. only splash.exe and setup.exe. Help please?

which mirror did you use ?

Having trouble getting the game to start....  I tried installing the installer and then putting the second thing on the list into the Life TO folder....  Am I doing this wrong ?  If it wouldnt be too much trouble would you mind making a guide for those trying to install this.  SO excited to play trickster again

!!!!

6 hours ago, kahl said:

Having trouble getting the game to start....  I tried installing the installer and then putting the second thing on the list into the Life TO folder....  Am I doing this wrong ?  If it wouldnt be too much trouble would you mind making a guide for those trying to install this.  SO excited to play trickster again

!!!!

After installation, open "Splash.exe" can be found at C:\Program Fiels(x86)\SSI Games\LifeTO (if you did not change the path)

Make sure to run Splash.exe as admin.

If you're still encountering errors, please post your concern here: https://board.ssigames.co/index.php?/forum/16-general-support/