Sky

Patch Notes [2016-09-04]

15 posts in this topic

Spicy Dragon Patch:

• Entrance can be found at Tapasco Mine Gate. Talk to Clerk Z. Smith, there's no entrance fee. Just go in! PVP is enabled so be careful, you might get killed the moment you go inside. 
  • Spicy Dragon's Treasure Box has a chance to drop 3 MyShop items instead of 1. (because there's competition.
  • Draconic Set is invisible, sprite's not showing. Only the gun's showing properly. Hopefully we can fix it.

Major Updates:

• Increased the drop rate of Boss Treasure Boxes by 20%. (drop rate should fluctuate from 30%-40% randomly)
  • Removed Boss Room Level Limit. All levels can enter any boss room.  Possibly bugged. We will fix this shortly.
  • Added Ore Exchange NPC at the Snow Mine Gate (Vagabond Eloy). Exchange your Snow Mine ores for Techichi Mine ores.
  • Dark Alexandrite and Light Alexandrite exchange NPC at the Snow Mine Gate (Vagabond Eloy).
  • Added Event Reward NPC at Carbigal Shop (GM_Ssi). Event winners will receive GM Gift Certificate and they can exchange them for quality inner wear and cape.
  • You can now open up to 3 Life Trickster Online client at the same time if you use the English client. (It's up to you if you'd like to log in a vendor, a healer, and your main or just log in 2 vendors and 1 main)

Rosemary Exchange List Update:

• Sweat Drop Mask, Raspberry Mask, Big Smile Mask, Emo Mask.
  • Hot Fry Pan 130, Hot Kettle 130, Hot Pot 130, Hot Tea Pot 130.
  • Detective Sensibility Crystal, Rockstar Passion Crystal, White Snake Spirit Crystal, Wisdom the Witch Crystal.
  • Hastening Charm II (60% Speed Increase), Hastening Charm III (90% Speed Increase).
  • Repair Powder (Req: 1 Black Elixirs), Nate's Bottle (Req: 4 Black Elixirs), Protein Candy (Req: 10 Black Elixirs), Lock Candy (Req: 2 Black Elixirs), Growth Vitamin (Req: 35 Black Elixirs).

Post-Maintenance MyShop Update:

• Added all classes fashion for 500 (1st class), 750 (2nd class), 1,000 (3rd class) Bals each. 
  • Added Spinel Guardian (10,000 Bals).
  • Added Stormy Wind Rune (5,000 Bals), Multi Mark Rune (5,000 Bals), Auto Defense Rune (5,000 Bals), Louis` Rune (8,500 Bals), Sephira`s Rune (8,500 Bals), Cochma`s Rune (8,500 Bals), Tiphreth`s Rune (8,500 Bals).

Bugs to be fixed:

• Pet Hardant Bug. We're still working on it but if you can't wait further, you can message @Raymonf for your Bals refund. 

Website changes:

• MyShop has been rewritten for more flexibility (the GM certificate event).
  • The deleted character in bank issue has been solved.
  • Updated Korean localization (bank, etc.). Thanks @2xExp!

Upcoming updates:

• Adding 200, 230, 245, 260, 290, 320, 335 (and so on) compounding stones.
  • Cute Fuses.
  • Attempt to add Neil's Camp and Tech Mine  Cannot be added anymore. The server crashes (cry)

The "post-maintenance MyShop update" will be added later after the maintenance.

Thank you for your continuous support. Please report any bug found(happy)

OMGG YES GREAT PATCH!

Love the no level limit on bosses the most. New myshop pets, accessories, and 90% sprint *drools*
Interesting change for spicy, pvp zone and boss hunt. That'll be interesting. I don't mind the set being invisible, its really nice just to be able to have it! 

Also looking forward to cute fuses in upcoming updates *-*

hurray, Exchange snowmine ore for techichi ore :)

Now i can exchange my bucketload of tantalums

(also time to farm tut and tombeth on my main. no level limit wohoo)

Edited by mclericp

@Aura You can finally upgrade your gears :D

Love the spicy addition and the no level limit on bosses. 

Great changes, thank you guys for your hard work, but I just tried entering pyramid dungeon 6 and it didn't work. She still tells me that only lvl 90 or lower players can enter. :(

AWESOME PATCH :D Keep it up guys! ;) ...One question though: Will you ever change the Trials for Galders? (as you once mentioned?) THANK YOU  /e2

@Sky and @Raymonf you guys have done a really good job on this patch lol

So many things were added... new accessories, pets, uniques and that GM Certificate event... lol

As I said before, the server is getting better each patch. keep the good job, guys!

5 hours ago, 21Savage said:

still not fixed this bug

Yeah, we've identified the issue. We'll be fixing it on the next patch (a bugfix patch).

I'm wondering if Chaos Tower (newest Caballa field 1) will be implemented anytime soon?

On 9/12/2016 at 0:10 PM, Vitalic said:

I'm wondering if Chaos Tower (newest Caballa field 1) will be implemented anytime soon?

Nope. There's a tiny chance of it happening, and that's like 0.00000000000000001%.