Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raymonf

Patch Notes [2016-09-21]

8 posts in this topic

Minor Changes and Bugfixes:

• Tombeth and Karan's boss level requirement has been removed.
  • Spicy Dragon's respawn time has been increased to 45 minutes.
  • Oinker Nose 30 to Pinocchio Nose 30 exchange is available in Snow Mine Gate (Vagabond Eloy).

We're looking for O/X questions! If you guys have ideas for O/X quiz questions, throw them here: https://goo.gl/forms/j0EDch71UTHvTACf1

Also, about that MyShop update, we're currently working on the program that'll add the items.

Please report any bugs (even current ones that already have a thread). We will move only the latest confirmed ones to the correct sections, as the old threads are too unorganized.

Looking forward to that myshop update whenever. (lovely) Thanks for fixing tombeth~

32 minutes ago, mclericp said:

@Xyhr

(cry)(cry)(cry)

@Raymonf thanks for fixing karan and tombeth. Time to farm compound wastes.

RIP in peace Spicy Dragon hunt :c

FYI Captain Skull's trial is better to farm compound wastes.

--

So, thanks for fixing Tombeth trial, @Raymonf and @Sky... let's go get its card!

Once again, great patch guys! keep it up! One quest, though. When will we  be able to exchange our Hastening Charm I for III? :Pn /e2

Edited by xxlightxx

On 22/09/2016 at 4:04 AM, Xyhr said:

RIP in peace Spicy Dragon hunt :c

FYI Captain Skull's trial is better to farm compound wastes.

--

So, thanks for fixing Tombeth trial, @Raymonf and @Sky... let's go get its card!

You could just buy Replenishing Water, Distilled Water and Empty Potion Bottle from somewhere like Ghost Blue and then comp them with a low level character to get hundreds of Compound Waste.

25 minutes ago, Keikoku said:

You could just buy Replenishing Water, Distilled Water and Empty Potion Bottle from somewhere like Ghost Blue and then comp them with a low level character to get hundreds of Compound Waste.

I know that, but in the Captain Skull and Tombeth trials we get lots of compound wastes just for doing their quests (last Captain Skull I killed, I got ~70 compound wastes).