Raymonf

Patch Notes [2016-10-03]

30 posts in this topic

Changes

• Just more MS exchange items. Sky will likely update this later with more information.
  • Rockstar pet bug fix

That's it. Unfortunately, we spent all of our free time (which, quite frankly, wasn't a lot of time) trying to figure out the sprint bug.

This is all Ntreev's fault.

Well.

no halloween event? halloween decorated mega? :(

I really hate to say this, but I'm starting to lose interest in this server... I really like everyone in it (including you GMs) but there's not very much content keeping me >_<

Yeah... Also, I dont get why its so hard to add one item to the exchange that you guys promised.. Cant you just add it to Rosemarys exchange too for a limited time?? I don't see why its so hard when you guys are still adding stuff to the exchange. I really wanna know what the issue is. I feel like this servers just wasting my time :c

14 minutes ago, Rosie said:

no halloween event? halloween decorated mega? :(

I really hate to say this, but I'm starting to lose interest in this server... I really like everyone in it (including you GMs) but there's not very much content keeping me >_<

OOPS, THAT'S A GOOD IDEA. Maybe next week?

7 minutes ago, Nessie said:

Yeah... Also, I dont get why its so hard to add one item to the exchange that you guys promised.. Cant you just add it to Rosemarys exchange too for a limited time?? I don't see why its so hard when you guys are still adding stuff to the exchange. I really wanna know what the issue is. I feel like this servers just wasting my time :c

I wish we knew what the issue was...

Unfortunately, we don't have much experience with modifying Trickster. Also, we don't have the source...

The issue isn't with giving the item, it's that we can't see it in our inventories or in our MyShop inventories.

Just now, Raymonf said:

Unfortunately, we don't have much experience with modifying Trickster. Also, we don't have the source...

The issue isn't with giving the item, it's that we can't see it in our inventories or in our MyShop inventories.

I see... that sucks D: Why not just do kitty sprints, if possible?

Just now, Nessie said:

I see... that sucks D: Why not just do kitty sprints, if possible?

We are! Next week, though, since we ran out of time with this maintenance.

Also, I have to do homework...

Anyway to use a different sprint instead of hastening III if it has so many issues? like kitty sprint for example

Edit: i'm to slow

Edited by hueyple

Just now, hueyple said:

Edit: i'm to slow

hue

3 minutes ago, Raymonf said:

Sprite issue or database issue I guess.

You tried copying a haste charm sprite and changing the item code so i wont over stack with the others?

Sorry. Trying to be know-it-all I guess. Tried to program a game before.

Well thanks for the hard work! Keep it up, expecting new stuff in the future!(mooneye)

10 minutes ago, Raymonf said:

We are! Next week, though, since we ran out of time with this maintenance.

Also, I have to do homework...

Yay! Kitty Sprints! :D I can wait for that! /e2

44 minutes ago, chouhatsu said:

Sprite issue or database issue I guess.

You tried copying a haste charm sprite and changing the item code so i wont over stack with the others?

Sorry. Trying to be know-it-all I guess. Tried to program a game before.

I'm suspecting an issue with the ID. We're talking about the same people that decided that security by obscurity was a good idea here (Ntreev).

1 hour ago, Raymonf said:

I'm suspecting an issue with the ID. We're talking about the same people that decided that security by obscurity was a good idea here (Ntreev).

Ahh. You gotta give credit to them. For a game so simple it's quite complicated.

Thanks for the hard work. There's only two of you so, good luck.

Just wanted to note that this update allowed me to have a drop-down menu for Rosemary. Before this, I was only able to talk to her, it never showed me a drop down menu of all the items... sooo Thanks! :D

2 hours ago, Silver said:

Hi!

It seems that the most recent update is infected with a trojan, namely: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fRundas!plock&threatid=2147711527&enterprise=0

I understand that you modify the contents of the files, but that shouldn't come up as a trojan, especially for the LifeTO_EN.bin .

Hi! this is the case with most private servers, that's why we recommend you add the lifeTO folder to your windows defender whitelist.

I can assure you the files are safe and that it's just a false positive.

Edited by cinnamoos

Great! I hope so too.

Regarding the Hastening Charm I, why is it not in Rosemary's list anymore? I was planning on getting it in the next few days (or maybe even tomorrow). I saw that some of you were discussing about a sprint error, but I did not find what it is about in the forums. Could you elaborate?

Edited by Silver
additional info

CHarm 1 should be in her list, it is somewhere in the middle/top

5 hours ago, mclericp said:

CHarm 1 should be in her list, it is somewhere in the middle/top

Found it! Really up in the list :D

Edited by Silver

On 10/4/2016 at 4:08 PM, Silver said:

Hi!

It seems that the most recent update is infected with a trojan, namely: https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fRundas!plock&threatid=2147711527&enterprise=0

I understand that you modify the contents of the files, but that shouldn't come up as a trojan, especially for the LifeTO_EN.bin .

Weird, the forum stopped giving me e-mail notifications. Anyways, it's a false positive. It's been like this since the last OBT afaik.

4 hours ago, Syn said:

Hiii its sym boo just add myshop gear and the comuniy wil lgrow by 72% we dont want ingame gear 

s2 syn

We're trying :(

So... will the kitty earrings arrive this week? or is there any other exchange option for the Hastening Charm I?  /e2

21 hours ago, xxlightxx said:

So... will the kitty earrings arrive this week? or is there any other exchange option for the Hastening Charm I?  /e2

I hope the arrive this soon /e2/e14 @Raymonf @Sky