Raymonf

Minor Non-Maintenance Patch [2016-10-21]

13 posts in this topic

Le change:

  • Halloween Megalopolis

No, seriously. I only made this post because @Jean said to. Well, there goes 30 minutes I don't regret using to do this patch.

I'll restart the server soon for the collision updates. For now, you can walk through some things! And like, ghosts do that.... right?

8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why not dear GM xB...It's much more fun! Happy Halloween everyone :D /e2

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2016 at 0:06 AM, Raymonf said:

Le change:

  • Halloween Megalopolis

No, seriously. I only made this post because @Jean said to. Well, there goes 30 minutes I don't regret using to do this patch.

I'll restart the server soon for the collision updates. For now, you can walk through some things! And like, ghosts do that.... right?

whens the next patch gg

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Jessiee said:

whens the next patch gg

30LxZGW.png

Soon™

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 22/10/2016 at 8:42 PM, cinnamoos said:

30LxZGW.png

Soon™

Amen to that. I must be more active when regular updates hit the server.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Raymonf: I was wondering if it would be possible to add the following Halloween event to LifeTO:
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/2008_Halloween_Event_(Jack_O.html

It seemed the easiest to implement of the Halloween events. The candy could also be from drilling if adding the NPC-s is too much of a hassle. Another option would be to release some monsters loose in different areas, who would drop some halloween exchange items.

Edited by Silver
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2016 at 8:20 AM, Silver said:

@Raymonf: I was wondering if it would be possible to add the following Halloween event to LifeTO:
http://www.tricksterlover.info/Bwiki/wiki.ggftw.com/trickster/2008_Halloween_Event_(Jack_O.html

It seemed the easiest to implement of the Halloween events. The candy could also be from drilling if adding the NPC-s is too much of a hassle. Another option would be to release some monsters loose in different areas, who would drop some halloween exchange items.

Shoot, I didn't see this. Well, I'm not completely sure whether this is in our files, and I just realized I completely forgot to do the Nyxx/Noxx thing...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Raymonf said:

Shoot, I didn't see this. Well, I'm not completely sure whether this is in our files, and I just realized I completely forgot to do the Nyxx/Noxx thing...

No problem! You can still do it today and have it for the whole November for example :)

Edited by Silver
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Silver said:

No problem! You can still do it today and have it for the whole November for example :)

Hmm, okay. I'll do it tomorrow, actually! Won't be cheap, though...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.