Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Raymonf

Patch Notes [2016-11-02]

8 posts in this topic

Changes:

  • Halloween Megalopolis theme is gone.
  • Those NPCs at Paradise are gone.
  • Nyxx and Noxx VR (egg) are available at the Megalopolis Shop for 5,250,000 galders. @Firelad wanted it to be 10 million, by the way.

 

Happy late Halloween, I guess. :(

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Kurama said:

is there supposed to be more xd

I believe they're going to have a bigger patch in mid-nov. This was just a post-halloween patch

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Raymonf said:

Changes:

  • Halloween Megalopolis theme is gone.
  • Those NPCs at Paradise are gone.
  • Nyxx and Noxx VR (egg) are available at the Megalopolis Shop for 5,250,000 galders. @Firelad wanted it to be 10 million, by the way.

 

Happy late Halloween, I guess. :(

Better late than never! n _n/ Thank you @Raymonf /e2

3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, D9Dante said:

I believe they're going to have a bigger patch in mid-nov. This was just a post-halloween patch

^

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2016 at 11:42 PM, Raymonf said:

Changes:

  • Halloween Megalopolis theme is gone.
  • Those NPCs at Paradise are gone.
  • Nyxx and Noxx VR (egg) are available at the Megalopolis Shop for 5,250,000 galders. @Firelad wanted it to be 10 million, by the way.

 

Happy late Halloween, I guess. :(

wow..... .____.

no event for holloween thats sad...

10 mil is to  much money for the poor.

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Jessiee said:

wow..... .____.

no event for holloween thats sad...

10 mil is to  much money for the poor.

 

Homework is sad, too!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/2/2016 at 11:42 PM, Raymonf said:

Changes:

  • Halloween Megalopolis theme is gone.
  • Those NPCs at Paradise are gone.
  • Nyxx and Noxx VR (egg) are available at the Megalopolis Shop for 5,250,000 galders. @Firelad wanted it to be 10 million, by the way.

 

Happy late Halloween, I guess. :(

wow..... .____.

no event for holloween thats sad...

10 mil is to  much money for the poor.

i give hugs and food for ray 

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0