Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sky

facebook Like & Share: Tempest Box

23 posts in this topic

vAaudoI.jpg

We are giving away 1 Tempest Box to 20 lucky players! All you have to do is like and share this photo and tag 3 of your Trickster friends! Until 11:00PM of August 5, 2016 (EST) only

Please follow this link: 

everyone should receive one just for playing in OBT lol...  but k time to add friends

29 minutes ago, Jessiee said:

everyone should receive one just for playing in OBT lol...  but k time to add friends

+ i dont use facebook-.-#

Just now, Dek4r said:

+ i dont use facebook-.-#

I COMPLETELY AGREEEEEEE@!!!!

5 hours ago, Jessiee said:

I like this idea, could be any prize, a pet box, armor box, or even better, one of the anniversary cards X)

@Topic

I've shared this. I'm really hoping to win one box ;-;

pls .. i feel like its OBT we all should win!!!

I really don't know much about Trickster, though if you guys really think there should be some sort of prize to be given to each player on its launch. I would suggest an item that just helps them start-up. I will give a follow-up on this topic if @Sky still does not reply to this post.

1 hour ago, Setsukiyie said:

I really don't know much about Trickster, though if you guys really think there should be some sort of prize to be given to each player on its launch. I would suggest an item that just helps them start-up. I will give a follow-up on this topic if @Sky still does not reply to this post.

"item that just helps them start-up" will just create a gap (in terms of advantage) between OBT players and non-OBT players. OBT players will start with assistance of these items while late players will start from nothing. That'll affect the economy (galder generation) because they'll be able to accomplish things faster.

This isn't the last event so you guys shouldn't worry that much.

1 minute ago, Sky said:

"item that just helps them start-up" will just create a gap (in terms of advantage) between OBT players and non-OBT players. OBT players will start with assistance of these items while late players will start from nothing. That'll affect the economy (galder generation) because they'll be able to accomplish things faster.

I am not a fan of my suggestion either. I also hate rewards that leave behind other players. Sorry to give a bad suggestion. 

5 hours ago, Jessiee said:

@Setsukiyie i agree. thats why i feel everyone shud get one. but oh well. 

i'd be pretty okay if everyone got free MS points, especially if outfit pieces / hair coloring are myshop n.n

21 hours ago, Sky said:

As Sky said, You guys just have to wait for more events and giveaway! We will surely give you guys a lot of events to participate on.~ Stay tuned!(cool)

20 hours ago, Sky said:

This way there won't be a difference between OBT and non-OBT but between just 20 players and the rest of everyone. That's worse. It's the equivalent of the 1% whereas giving something to all OBT players would be a sort of 10-30% (depending on the server growth, My$ and flee rate).

I confess I was enthusiastic about the server launch believing that awaiting so much time for a fresh start and being among the first players will make a difference. Right now it's not any different than just jumping into action elsewhere (anger)

Lastly, I thought Trickster was a computer MMO not a FB game. Tag three friends? Sharing the page, liking, ok, that I understand. But I came here to find new friends who like Trickster. If I already had three friends who still play Trickster I wouldn't be waiting for this server launch. I'd be playing with them elsewhere.

43 minutes ago, BlueChaos said:

This way there won't be a difference between OBT and non-OBT but between just 20 players and the rest of everyone. That's worse. It's the equivalent of the 1% whereas giving something to all OBT players would be a sort of 10-30% (depending on the server growth, My$ and flee rate).

I confess I was enthusiastic about the server launch believing that awaiting so much time for a fresh start and being among the first players will make a difference. Right now it's not any different than just jumping into action elsewhere (anger)

Hopping to LifeTO is YOUR choice. We never forced you to do so. Our longterm goal is to provide a quality server without obligating them to pay in order to be stronger. This is just a Facebook promotion why are you assuming that OBT players aren't receiving anything at all? Social media events are different from in-game events.

48 minutes ago, BlueChaos said:

Lastly, I thought Trickster was a computer MMO not a FB game. Tag three friends? Sharing the page, liking, ok, that I understand. But I came here to find new friends who like Trickster. If I already had three friends who still play Trickster I wouldn't be waiting for this server launch. I'd be playing with them elsewhere.

This event is not mandatory. If you do not wish to participate it, then don't. Okay, let me elaborate further... events like this is a way to reach more audiences.

I hope this explanation suffice. (happy)

2 minutes ago, Sky said:

This is just a Facebook promotion why are you assuming that OBT players aren't receiving anything at all? Social media events are different from in-game events.

You don't know how glad I am to hear this, thanks for the quick reply (heart)

1 minute ago, BlueChaos said:

You don't know how glad I am to hear this, thanks for the quick reply (heart)

You're welcome, buddy~ (wink)

(I am glad that the community is using these Trickster emoticons)

^-^ its for fun  and for the love of trickster ~

On 8/4/2016 at 0:20 AM, Sky said:

This is just a Facebook promotion why are you assuming that OBT players aren't receiving anything at all?

So how will you determine which players played in OBT? I played and leveled to 400 in the last OBT, but I had to remake an account for this forums. I don't have any old screenshots, and the old bug reports section where I posted them is not accessible anymore.

40 minutes ago, bumbaloe said:

So how will you determine which players played in OBT? I played and leveled to 400 in the last OBT, but I had to remake an account for this forums. I don't have any old screenshots, and the old bug reports section where I posted them is not accessible anymore.

everyone plays OBT !

26 minutes ago, Jessiee said:

everyone plays OBT !

oops i thought this was the release. Will there be another wipe before release or we will keep our characters / itenz?

3 hours ago, bumbaloe said:

oops i thought this was the release. Will there be another wipe before release or we will keep our characters / itenz?

Nope, this is the final. OBT -> Final.

Here are the winners! Please message us on Facebook to claim your prize.

1. Raony Franco
2. Aly Cat
3. Melissa Monteiro
4. Nancy Nueachaeng
5. Astorico Dinata
6. Chet Espina 
7. Daniel Carl Matugas Calledo 
8. Rodrigo C Delacruz
9. Iam Bagels
10. Alessandro Corbanesi
11. Zach Arrow Kanter
12. David Tobian