Raymonf

Launch Poll

Launch Poll   69 members have voted

1. 1. Should we launch early without updates first?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

We're just doing a population agreement check right now.

The poll should be above.

Come on guys get 'er, done!

Also, you should change the title so people who are ESL get the message. I'd go with "Vote for early launch". Not saying yours ain't good, but it looks like "lunch poll" and gets heads scratching, while mine.. I was gonna edit this and erase it? but I'm going with it. Mine sounds like "Vote for early lunch" and know what? WHO WOULDN'T WANT AN EARLY LUNCH?

Edited by whatthegump

Early Launch sounds good, I really miss playing the game.

I'm all for this. Just being able to play is better than not playing at all. Don't mind if the updates come slowly over time. As long as they get done.

I got friends who want to join! :') I kinda agree they should take all the time they need, but I miss it so bad. PLUS I still need to get my Lion set :') and a sword "someone" promised to get :')

On 2/8/2017 at 5:51 PM, Raymonf said:

We're just doing a population agreement check right now.

The poll should be above.

LAUNCH NOW!

This is finally getting interesting! (clap)(mooneye)

Some of my friends wants to join in too!! I'm Excited ^-^ /e2

Oh yeah! Finally we can enjoy the game once more :)

So many votes! <3 I can feel the hype~

C'mon guys, what is the need to open the server now? Just before the server was turned off we had a total of 20 active players and only a few appeared when an event was announced. The number of players has been decreasing because of the lack of things in the game like quests and maps. If it is to reopen the server the way it was closed, then why was a whole list of problem fixes made? I really do not mind waiting a few more weeks.

2 hours ago, lordfree said:

C'mon guys, what is the need to open the server now? Just before the server was turned off we had a total of 20 active players and only a few appeared when an event was announced. The number of players has been decreasing because of the lack of things in the game like quests and maps. If it is to reopen the server the way it was closed, then why was a whole list of problem fixes made? I really do not mind waiting a few more weeks.

The lack of players was because the community threw negative hissy fit and people were drawn to it. What you're doin there is that same problem. You're still gonna be waiting probably till next month, but the work done won't be to your satisfaction anyway because it's a LENGTHIER process.

Why do you people follow the same train of thought? "OH DER GOIN 2 FIX IT! SHUT ^!". When? what are they fixing? what are they doing? what is the progress? you don't know jack. You leave and expect. You return to nothing. Then call them unprofessional and leave again. It's gonna happen, AGAIN. You will find something you don't like and it's time to hit the forum and talk shit, WHILE looking for people to AGREE with you. We have over 30 votes for the server to come back. That's beyond 20. Who knows how many MORE will be here because people are crowding behind friends and waiting till open hour. That means NEW players.

Your assumption of greatness is based on your naive perception of reality. How many devs do they have? who is actually doing all the coding? what's happened till now? why is this poll even here? It's here cause people like you abandoned this place and let THIS happen. Instead of sticking around and asking about the server, you just strayed and expected. What is your result of waiting? Give me a definite update to the server that has been done, from January to February. While you're at it, divide that by zero.

46 votes for early launch <3

*puts tinfoil hat*

What if this poll remains open until the "waiting weeks" have passed, meaning the early launch is just a distraction thought, and even if you voted "Yes", you still waited those weeks like you've voted "No"

@whatthegump,

Dude, you really do not know me. I've been in LifeTO since the beginning of the first beta, where SSI Games did not even exist, I never spoke badly about the server or much less pointed the finger to the team and I said that they had no professionalism. I kept playing until the last day of the server, even with the bugs they had, after all Sky and Ray had already been informed of the problems and warned that they would be working on it, from there all I could do was wait until the things.

Now I just do not understand how my opinion can be so negative, after all, what I most want is the LifeTO thriving and full of players.

But if it is not clear to you, I do not really care to wait any longer for things to be resolved, after all we all wait here for a long time, but if the server is opened the way it was I do not see either Problems, even because I keep playing.

Ps: I know how complicated it is to work with the Trickster codes, after all in addition to being in Chinese it is encrypted, so do not go out judging others for no apparent reason.

Ps2: In the facebook group the number of votes is different. 35 No and 19 Yes.

Edited by lordfree

4 minutes ago, Akemichu said:

*puts tinfoil hat*

What if this poll remains open until the "waiting weeks" have passed, meaning the early launch is just a distraction thought, and even if you voted "Yes", you still waited those weeks like you've voted "No"

Don't worry, I proposed another suggestion that will remedy the "working in the dark" situation. Hopefully that goes through and they will keep us more informed on what is done and what is waiting to be done.

9 minutes ago, Akemichu said:

*puts tinfoil hat*

Don't forget the 31 "no" on Facebook!

30 minutes ago, lordfree said:

@whatthegump, Dude, you really do not know me. I've been in LifeTO since the beginning of the first beta, where SSI Games did not even exist, I never spoke badly about the server or much less pointed the finger to the team and I said that they had no professionalism. I kept playing until the last day of the server, even with the bugs they had, after all Sky and Ray had already been informed of the problems and warned that they would be working on it, from there all I could do was wait until the things.

Now I just do not understand how my opinion can be so negative, after all, what I most want is the LifeTO thriving and full of players.

But if it is not clear to you, I do not really care to wait any longer for things to be resolved, after all we all wait here for a long time, but if the server is opened the way it was I do not see either Problems, even because I keep playing.

Ps: I know how complicated it is to work with the Trickster codes, after all in addition to being in Chinese it is encrypted, so do not go out judging others for no apparent reason.

Ps2: In the facebook group the number of votes is different. 35 No and 19 Yes.

Your opinion is negative cause it says "continue as you were, goodluck" No, that has proven to be a problem here. The situation was very clear: They need more incentive, more reason to generate their precious and generous time to this project. Letting them do as they please will not brand a different result. Now, I know, who am I to dictate who does what or what goes where and how things get done, and you're right, I'm a nobody, I'm just one. What I prefer to be done is not something I can demand either, but to be the guy to at least give suggestions, to give people a reason to LOOK in this direction, that something just MIGHT be happening, to get someone's heart racing for a possibility they might still want, to keep people HERE, then I'll be that guy. I'm not just here to salute the team, I'm here to HELP devise a new strategy, to open doors for people to SEE, not assume. All you're doing is allowing things to go on as they originally did, because your view is based on a time where people complained and whined all day about issues, instead of properly pressing and encouraging the team with ideas, WHILE keeping your community ACTIVE. But naw, why bother? all my friends left so I ditched. Time to flood with complaints and reasons I'm leaving, so others can read and follow. Really? The most recent poster was Cakeftw, who managed to start a forum event. If I could? I'd slap community manager right on that, because they remained, trying to bring people in while it still lasted. That's what needs to be happening here, not "oh hey guys, still working? GREAT! everybody shut up and let em work!" Are we on the same page yet?

22 minutes ago, Raymonf said:

Don't forget the 31 "no" on Facebook!

They can still be persuaded.

Edited by whatthegump

Not wanting to judge, but I think these Facebook people have no idea about what is happening. I think they are thinking that if the server open now there will be no update later.

Edited by v1t1nhuu

On 2/14/2017 at 7:01 AM, v1t1nhuu said:

Not wanting to judge, but I think these Facebook people have no idea about what is happening. I think they are thinking that if the server open now there will be no update later.

They most likely don't visit the forum. The poll is evidence of that. Posted a message about it on facebook. Hopefully these worlds unite for a conclusion.

Edited by whatthegump

It's funny how those on facebook say they're waiting for the updates, and voted No, most probably they were the first to leave the game and the last to join because they will never be pleased no matter the update.

If they would have cared they would've logged in on the forum and voted, their laziness is supporting the above statement.

Instead 2 separate polls, you should've posted the link to this poll, not create one on facebook as well, because obviously it seems like there are like 2 communities, those who like the game anyway and those who always want updates and new stuff.

14 hours ago, Akemichu said:

It's funny how those on facebook say they're waiting for the updates, and voted No, most probably they were the first to leave the game and the last to join because they will never be pleased no matter the update.

If they would have cared they would've logged in on the forum and voted, their laziness is supporting the above statement.

Instead 2 separate polls, you should've posted the link to this poll, not create one on facebook as well, because obviously it seems like there are like 2 communities, those who like the game anyway and those who always want updates and new stuff.

That's a good point. You have players who just want to play the game, and players who will drop it as soon as the updates have been reached. Those are not the players you wanna keep to, cause those guys will come and go, while complaining about the imperfection that the server is. I think there needs to be a specific definition created for those kinds of people, and it needs to be understood that losing them will not tarnish anything but their own childish behavior to DEMAND everything, or cry out the door. So far we have 48+26, hopefully undivided votes, specific to each platform, which would give us a hefty 74 players to return. (Hopefully all new/loyal regardless of version#) These people understand, and likely WILL STAY and become the community this server seeks, while the others will throw in the towel as soon as they reach a certain goal. My opinion of this? dump the NOs entirely. They are expecting too much, and will continue to do so, regardless of given progress. Usually these are the people who also donate in order to make DEMANDS and WILL use that as their punch line before leaving again. I've seen this far too many times, and the fact that my financial contribution was rejected, could be a sign that it has already occurred and caused internal issues regarding demands of past contributors. (This is an assumption based on the rejection, NOT FACT) I've never ran a server personally, but I've observed several player bases and watched as p2w players obtained ridiculous amounts of access to things that only gamemasters should have access to. These kinds of people are only here to make a statement, and they will eventually, upon their leave thereafter.

To simplify all that: The truly hungry, will eat bread, while the well fed, will never be satisfied.

Understanding this concept is important for the LIFE of any community. The loudest ones usually leave first. Perhaps everyone should show them the door next time they come around.

Here's a fine example:

Complains, considers "updates" as promises, cries about guild leaving while OBVIOUSLY hastening their leave by whining with them, assumes what 98% of a given population hates or likes. Contribution in this post? none. Contribution to this server? negative review based on pure opinion during a meltdown. Loud, nothing more.

Edited by whatthegump

On 2/13/2017 at 8:59 PM, whatthegump said:

They can still be persuaded.

Well, I mean...

15 hours ago, Akemichu said:

I did that because not everyone has a forum account. Oversights. :/

56 minutes ago, whatthegump said:

I've seen this far too many times, and the fact that my financial contribution was rejected, could be a sign that it has already occurred and caused internal issues regarding demands of past contributors.

Nope, you're the first.

1 minute ago, Raymonf said:

Well, I mean...

I did that because not everyone has a forum account. Oversights. :/

Nope, you're the first.

Good. Means you guys understand.

People gotta understand why people were leaving the game in the first place.

1. The devs said we were gonna get things but we didn't. We were gonna get that and that but we never got it, do you think we like farming 90 coupons just to get nothing in return when I expect it? That is NOT how you treat your playerbase.

2. Lack of updates. We were gonna get runes, we were gonna get cosmetics. Did we? No. 

3. Imbalance. Lion is overpowered because it can do all content solo whilst most of the others can't.

These are the main reasons why most people left, from what I know. Now... You are telling me you wanna launch the game in the state it was when it closed? Come on. You guys didn't even give out compensation for all the trouble. We have an awesome community for the most part. Back when I played I really enjoyed the game, until the problems just got worse.

Don't tell me it's because they lack people working on the game - then DON'T say stuff will get released when it won't, don't disappoint your playerbase. Show us that we can trust you.

I might return once updates arrive, but until then? No.

Edited by Aura