Raymonf

Launch Poll

Launch Poll   69 members have voted

1. 1. Should we launch early without updates first?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

44 posts in this topic

Lol..

Yes: Open and have updates...

No: Don't open and have updates...

Remember that with the server being open, we will have more contact with the devs and we can even press them more to know the progress of the updates, so we will not fall into the same meaningless wait that we have had since November.

Lions OP? Poor lions, they have just one or two sets in key quests. Lions: Boss on early/mid game... Late game there's much more OP classes. please...

Note: 50 players who at least registered in the forum, want it open again.

Edited by v1t1nhuu

52 minutes ago, v1t1nhuu said:

Lol..

Yes: Open and have updates...

No: Don't open and have updates...

Remember that with the server being open, we will have more contact with the devs and we can even press them more to know the progress of the updates, so we will not fall into the same meaningless wait that we have had since November.

Lions OP? Poor lions, they have just one or two sets in key quests. Lions: Boss on early/mid game... Late game there's much more OP classes. please...

Note: 50 players who at least registered in the forum, want it open again.

Historically that was also one of the reasons people quit - the devs had awful communication with the playerbase. 

Lions were one of the few classes that could solo Spicy.

You guys go play that game, but if you play it don't you dare come back to the forum complainig about major issues with the game, that would just make you a hypocrite.

18 hours ago, Aura said:

People gotta understand why people were leaving the game in the first place.

1. The devs said we were gonna get things but we didn't. We were gonna get that and that but we never got it, 1.do you think I like farming 90 coupons just to get nothing in return when I expect it? That is NOT how you treat your playerbase.

2. Lack of updates. 2. We were gonna get runes, we were gonna get cosmetics. Did we? No. 

3. Imbalance.  3.Lion is overpowered because it can do all content solo whilst most of the others can't.

These are the main reasons why most people left, from what I know. Now... You are telling me you wanna launch the game in the state it was when it closed? Come on. 4.You guys didn't even give out compensation for all the trouble. We have an awesome community for the most part. Back when I played I really enjoyed the game, until the problems just got worse.

Don't tell me it's because they lack people working on the game - 5.then DON'T say stuff will get released when it won't, don't disappoint your playerbase. Show us that we can trust you.

I might return once updates arrive, but until then? No.

1. Farming coupons was your decision. This is a NEW server, if you didn't expect things to be broken then you walked in with a naive state of mind, instead of CHECKING whether things work first. This is a private server, not million dollar company.

2. Boohoo, they didn't provide an update so you could look all kawaii. There are more important things on the menu.

3. Lion was always overpowered, because it is the SNIPER of ANY MMO. By default, snipers ALWAYS had an advantage which included the ability to solo through the game, if you were good enough. This is a stupid complaint and shouldn't effect you unless there's a spawn camper, which sucks, but it's part of the game, just like any other.

4. Compensation for being a beta tester? what, in your mind, makes you believe that you DESERVE something for PARTICIPATING? what did you do for the community besides COMPLAIN like you are now? and what RIGHT do you have to DEMAND compensation AT ALL? you played here because you CHOSE to, that was YOUR decision, not theirs. You contributed your TIME because you CHOSE to contribute your time. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to play here. You have ZERO right to demand a damn thing from anyone.

5. Who said it won't be released? did they say they won't implement what they "promised"? (they never promised). Last I heard, they were doing episode 6 quests, along with a few cosmetic updates/shop items. Sorry, did you say you wanna help the devs with their updates? perhaps grab one of the clients from ragezone, learn some SQL, and perform regular updates on episode quests? Oh, you didn't? well, that's a shame, guess you'll just have to wait for regular updates, like the rest of us.

All I see are complaints. No suggestions, no considerations, just WHINING. Thank you for being the example of "The community" this server used to have. No wonder everybody left.

Edited by whatthegump

The "no" would be just for like 2 weeks or so. 

Yes: 42

No: 22

Well, huh. @Sky

17 hours ago, whatthegump said:

1. Farming coupons was your decision. This is a NEW server, if you didn't expect things to be broken then you walked in with a naive state of mind, instead of CHECKING whether things work first. This is a private server, not million dollar company.

2. Boohoo, they didn't provide an update so you could look all kawaii. There are more important things on the menu.

3. Lion was always overpowered, because it is the SNIPER of ANY MMO. By default, snipers ALWAYS had an advantage which included the ability to solo through the game, if you were good enough. This is a stupid complaint and shouldn't effect you unless there's a spawn camper, which sucks, but it's part of the game, just like any other.

4. Compensation for being a beta tester? what, in your mind, makes you believe that you DESERVE something for PARTICIPATING? what did you do for the community besides COMPLAIN like you are now? and what RIGHT do you have to DEMAND compensation AT ALL? you played here because you CHOSE to, that was YOUR decision, not theirs. You contributed your TIME because you CHOSE to contribute your time. Nobody put a gun to your head and forced you to play here. You have ZERO right to demand a damn thing from anyone.

5. Who said it won't be released? did they say they won't implement what they "promised"? (they never promised). Last I heard, they were doing episode 6 quests, along with a few cosmetic updates/shop items. Sorry, did you say you wanna help the devs with their updates? perhaps grab one of the clients from ragezone, learn some SQL, and perform regular updates on episode quests? Oh, you didn't? well, that's a shame, guess you'll just have to wait for regular updates, like the rest of us.

All I see are complaints. No suggestions, no considerations, just WHINING. Thank you for being the example of "The community" this server used to have. No wonder everybody left.

I cannot believe you are defending lies, obviously if they say we are gonna get a sprint if we get 90 coupons people will believe it, who wouldn't? Of course we will believe them, they are the developers, there is no excuse to lie to a playerbase like that, doesn't matter if it's an open beta or not. You should always be honest with your playerbase, otherwise many will leave.

Compensation yes, because otherwise some people will leave, more people leaving usually means a higher chance of failing. You are basically saying that it's the people's fault for leaving the game, when they could've stayed if the devs actually did it right (by not lying, by updating the game like they SAID THEY WOULD).

Yeah it didn't get released because the game went into a deep maintenance, you call that releasing things? As a matter of fact, if they didn't decide to launch the game once again, there would be zero updates, even after they said they would RELEASE updates.

If there is imbalance, it should be taken a look at. If they cannot fix it they cannot fix it, but at least try, that is if you really want the playerbase to stay. Not only that but if you lock out the majority of classes from doing end-game content, you're doing it wrong, 100% class balance doesn't exist, but what does exist is letting all the classes do end-game content, and they should be able to do that solo if they got the gear to be able to do it.

Excuse me but I did come with plenty of suggestions when the game was online, here on the forum, so yes - I have given suggestions on how to improve the game.

It doesn't matter if you defend the lies etc, because I think the devs already know what they did wrong, and it seems they want to improve, and that is good. I respect that, and I do appreciate the apology they gave. I hope it will turn out for the better.

Edited by Aura

Sorry if I sounded harsh, that's not how I really mean it. I actually want LifeTO to launch. I like the game, but yeah - there are a couple of things to work on before that imo.

Edited by Aura

2 hours ago, Aura said:

Sorry if I sounded harsh, that's not how I really mean it. I actually want LifeTO to launch. I like the game, but yeah - there are a couple of things to work on before that imo.

Your wording did come out quite harsh but I think the harshness is justified given that the developers didn't act on their words and didn't keep us informed about whatever was delaying then to keep their word. You weren't completely negative and seem to be willing to give the server a go again so that's great but I suspect that a lot of work, especially good communication, will be required to keep you here. There are probably many others in your boat.

Given they said that existing players would be getting a kitty sprint 30, this definitely needs to be implemented before we go back up so that people like you are slightly satisfied.

--

It would be nice if people made an attempt to try to get this forum a little more active but I imagine that people that feel let down down want to invest their time in something until they know it's going to work. It's perfectly understandable but it probably leads to a negative feedback loop.

"Why bother when the staff don't seem to care?"

"Why bother when the player's don't seem to care?"

8 hours ago, Aura said:

I cannot believe you are defending lies, obviously if they say we are gonna get a sprint if we get 90 coupons people will believe it, who wouldn't? Of course we will believe them, 1. they are the developers, there is no excuse to lie to a playerbase like that, doesn't matter if it's an open beta or not. You should always be honest with your playerbase, otherwise many will leave.

2. Compensation yes, because otherwise some people will leave, more people leaving usually means a higher chance of failing. 3. You are basically saying that it's the people's fault for leaving the game, when they could've stayed if the devs actually did it right (by not lying, by updating the game like they SAID THEY WOULD).

4. Yeah it didn't get released because the game went into a deep maintenance, you call that releasing things? As a matter of fact, if they didn't decide to launch the game once again, there would be zero updates, even after they said they would RELEASE updates.

5. If there is imbalance, it should be taken a look at. If they cannot fix it they cannot fix it, but at least try, 6. that is if you really want the playerbase to stay. Not only that but 7. if you lock out the majority of classes from doing end-game content, you're doing it wrong, 100% class balance doesn't exist, but what does exist is letting all the classes do end-game content, and 8.they should be able to do that solo if they got the gear to be able to do it.

Excuse me but I did come with plenty of suggestions when the game was online, here on the forum, so yes - 9. I have given suggestions on how to improve the game.

It doesn't matter if you defend the lies etc, because I think the devs already know what they did wrong, and it seems they want to improve, and that is good. I respect that, and I do appreciate the apology they gave. I hope it will turn out for the better.

1. What is the lie? they FAILED to implement something, FAILED. That means, they didn't have time, they couldn't do it because maybe it took a while to code, they went out for drinks and never came back, WHO CARES WHAT THEIR REASON IS, they FAILED to deliver, they didn't LIE to anyone. Nobody lied. Get it out of your HEAD.

2. Bye. BYE. Everyone expecting compensation for playing on a private server, BYE. GO. Your god damn gift, was having the opportunity to play on a server that wasn't p2w. They spent money out of THEIR pockets, not yours, to run this. Knowing this, you ask for compensation? spoiled little brat.

3. Yes.

4. You're saying if they shut down the server, there would be no updates? well, yeah, that's cause there would be no SERVER?

5. It's not an imbalance, it's THE GAME. I only played sheep, but I ALWAYS KNEW LIONS COULD SOLO ANYTHING. GAME. SNIPER CLASS.

6. What playerbase? the NOs? the ones who were out voted? the ones who left CRYING about updates? instead of, you know, STAYING and getting involved in the updates? carrying the COMMUNITY till there WERE updates? But you're right, I'll give you something. It is a playerbase, one that chose not to continue growing a community, INSTEAD, FLUSHED IT, CRYING OUT THE GOD DAMN DOOR. Useless.

7. The majority of classes aren't locked out of anything. The game, in it's state, needs adjustment, whether it's class skills, stat distribution, equipment availibility, whatever the reason may be. They're not doing anything wrong, they are LIMITED IN DEVS WITH EXPERIENCE. Therefore, cause delay in updates, adjustments, events. Once again, another thing a community should help solve, INGAME, HELPING EACH OTHER. Finding better SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF JUST WAITING TO GET SOMETHING HANDED TO THEM. THAT'S WHAT A GOOD COMMUNITY DOES.

8. They were working on gear, and YOU decided to DITCH. One complaint was "why release low level gear?" Well shit, probably because they want to move forward, not forward-backward-backtoforward-wherethehellarewenow?

9. I'll look that up.

Main point: This is a service provided for FREE. You, are the RECEIVER. It's a PRIVILEGE for you to even BE here. You have no RIGHT to demand anything but cooperation and it is your DUTY as a FREE PLAYER to help ATTRACT A BETTER COMMUNITY, instead of crying about your PERSONAL FEELINGS. I don't like the idea that I have to wait till next month, but I sure as hell ain't gonna tell everyone here "OH! THIS SERVER IS SHIT! DUMP IT! I AIN'T PLAYIN! MY HEADPIECE GIVES ME LESS HP THEN IT SHOULD! EVERYBODY! THIS SERVER SUCKS! THEY SUCK!" Cause I live in the real world, and you live in your small tiny head. Grow up, help out.

4 hours ago, cakeftw said:

Your wording did come out quite harsh but I think the harshness is justified given that the developers didn't act on their words and didn't keep us informed about whatever was delaying then to keep their word. You weren't completely negative and seem to be willing to give the server a go again so that's great but I suspect that 1. a lot of work, especially good communication, will be required to keep you here. There are probably many others in your boat.

2. Given they said that existing players would be getting a kitty sprint 30, this definitely needs to be implemented before we go back up so that people like you are slightly satisfied.

--

3. It would be nice if people made an attempt to try to get this forum a little more active but I imagine that people that feel let down down want to invest their time in something until they know it's going to work. It's perfectly understandable but it probably leads to a negative feedback loop.

"Why bother when the staff don't seem to care?"

"Why bother when the player's don't seem to care?"

1. Irrational expectations is what will be required for it to stay.

2. Nay. Like I mentioned above, this server is being offered to us for free. Although I wouldn't mind this happening, I think this will just give "them" more reasons to DEMAND even MORE later down the line.

3. Exactly.

Great examples as well. Thank you for being rational cakez <3.

Edited by whatthegump

2 hours ago, whatthegump said:

1. What is the lie? they FAILED to implement something, FAILED. That means, they didn't have time, they couldn't do it because maybe it took a while to code, they went out for drinks and never came back, WHO CARES WHAT THEIR REASON IS, they FAILED to deliver, they didn't LIE to anyone. Nobody lied. Get it out of your HEAD.

2. Bye. BYE. Everyone expecting compensation for playing on a private server, BYE. GO. Your god damn gift, was having the opportunity to play on a server that wasn't p2w. They spent money out of THEIR pockets, not yours, to run this. Knowing this, you ask for compensation? spoiled little brat.

3. Yes.

4. You're saying if they shut down the server, there would be no updates? well, yeah, that's cause there would be no SERVER?

5. It's not an imbalance, it's THE GAME. I only played sheep, but I ALWAYS KNEW LIONS COULD SOLO ANYTHING. GAME. SNIPER CLASS.

6. What playerbase? the NOs? the ones who were out voted? the ones who left CRYING about updates? instead of, you know, STAYING and getting involved in the updates? carrying the COMMUNITY till there WERE updates? But you're right, I'll give you something. It is a playerbase, one that chose not to continue growing a community, INSTEAD, FLUSHED IT, CRYING OUT THE GOD DAMN DOOR. Useless.

7. The majority of classes aren't locked out of anything. The game, in it's state, needs adjustment, whether it's class skills, stat distribution, equipment availibility, whatever the reason may be. They're not doing anything wrong, they are LIMITED IN DEVS WITH EXPERIENCE. Therefore, cause delay in updates, adjustments, events. Once again, another thing a community should help solve, INGAME, HELPING EACH OTHER. Finding better SOLUTIONS INSTEAD OF JUST WAITING TO GET SOMETHING HANDED TO THEM. THAT'S WHAT A GOOD COMMUNITY DOES.

8. They were working on gear, and YOU decided to DITCH. One complaint was "why release low level gear?" Well shit, probably because they want to move forward, not forward-backward-backtoforward-wherethehellarewenow?

9. I'll look that up.

Main point: This is a service provided for FREE. You, are the RECEIVER. It's a PRIVILEGE for you to even BE here. You have no RIGHT to demand anything but cooperation and it is your DUTY as a FREE PLAYER to help ATTRACT A BETTER COMMUNITY, instead of crying about your PERSONAL FEELINGS. I don't like the idea that I have to wait till next month, but I sure as hell ain't gonna tell everyone here "OH! THIS SERVER IS SHIT! DUMP IT! I AIN'T PLAYIN! MY HEADPIECE GIVES ME LESS HP THEN IT SHOULD! EVERYBODY! THIS SERVER SUCKS! THEY SUCK!" Cause I live in the real world, and you live in your small tiny head. Grow up, help out.

What are you trying to prove? I already made my choice and there is no talking me out of it, I gave my opinion on the matter and you decided to be toxic. Fyi I haven't even voted, I stay neutral to that. Also, I could go as low as you, and insult you, as you are doing to me, but I won't, wanna know why? Because I'm not like that.

1. They outrightly said they were gonna implement the following things, and they didn't, no apology until way later. I do appreciate the apology they gave though.

2. You give out compensation if you're smart and want your playerbase to appreciate your way of apologizing, and hopefully have some of them stay. If you don't ... then you see what happens - this, a game in "deep" maintenance. 

3. Not very friendly, are you?

4. What I was saying was that there were no updates, even before it shut down, even when they told us there would be.

5. Actually, whilst Lion may be very strong unfunded, I don't think they are as strong as you describe them to be. In fact, in CT where their shield breaker doesn't affect the bosses - they aren't any stronger really than the other classes, they might actually be worse in CT than other classes mainly because of the bosses being immune against it (http://board.playtrickster.com/index.php?/topic/4549-success-rate-of-shield-breaker/). One of the reasons why they shined so much in LifeTO is because they decided to implement Spicy at the wrong time, and therefore TEMPORARILY locked out the majority of classes. I never said it wasn't ever gonna get "balanced," I am just informing the devs about it. The game got into "deep" maintenance however, so I don't know what they are gonna do about it. Once runes release (if), more classes can do spicy because of shield breaker. 

6. The game didn't even have that amount of players active on a daily basis. Some are probably new as well and voted without knowing the game's past. I don't blame them, some are coming over to LifeTO from rTO because of the non-pay2win. Listen to this though, the game got into deep maintenance for a reason, now that reason needs to be brought up, and find a solution for it.

7. 5.

8. No, Sky ditched us first actually, but of course you wouldn't know anything about that because you weren't here. 

9. My suggestions were quite similar to the ones in this thread, the "complaints" so to say. They might not seem very constructive and more as complaints, but I really want the game to be healthy. I after all like Trickster. I do admit my wording can be improved.

I got no reason to continue to discuss this with you, it's a waste of time, and I rather do other things, bye lol. Let's agree to disagree.

Edited by Aura

Hello guys, first I want to introduce myself. I'm Dimension, a new Community Manager for LifeTO.

I read all the posts calmly, and would like to leave some things here.

I see both points, both of being a private server and that certain things should not be left out. The developers are Raymonf and Sky, Sky has a job that he takes part of his time to focus on the game, I do not say that as a bad thing, because even with a job he devotes his time to the game. Raymonf is devoting himself enough to implement the updates and tweaks everything in due time. Announcements were made by the team and were probably not completed due to the lack of experience to bring with a lot of speed for you. And there was a lack of communication between player and staff, which made things a bit more complicated. But actions are being taken, and we want to bring everyone a fair and fun server. Community Managers as well as I will be present in the game now for all kinds of needs, as well as in the forum and Discord, and we will try to make our communication as clear as possible so that everyone has a great game.

The Staff thanks everyone for their suggestions and criticism, and we would like to count on you to continue the effort to have a great game.

48 minutes ago, Aura said:

What are you trying to prove? I already made my choice and there is no talking me out of it, I gave my opinion on the matter and you decided to be toxic. Fyi I haven't even voted, I stay neutral to that. Also, I could go as low as you, and insult you, as you are doing to me, but I won't, wanna know why? Because it's not worth it and a waste of time.

1. They outrightly said they were gonna implement the following things, and they didn't, no apology until way later. I do appreciate the apology they gave though.

2. You give out compensation if you're smart and want your playerbase to appreciate your way of apologizing, and hopefully have some of them stay. If you don't ... then you see what happens - this, a game in "deep" maintenance.

3. Not very friendly, are you?

4. What I was saying was that there were no updates, even before it shut down, even when they told us there would be.

5. Actually, whilst Lion may be very strong unfunded, they aren't as strong as you describe them to be. In fact, in CT where their shield breaker doesn't affect the bosses - they aren't any stronger really than the other classes, they might actually be worse in CT than other classes mainly because of the bosses being immune against it. One of the reasons why they shined so much in LifeTO is because they decided to implement Spicy in the wrong way, and therefore TEMPORARILY locked out the majority of classes. I never said it wasn't ever gonna get "balanced," I am just informing the devs about it. The game got into "deep" maintenance however, so I don't know what they are gonna do about it. Once runes release (if), more classes can do spicy because of shield breaker.

6. The game didn't even have that amount of players active on a daily basis. Some are probably new as well and voted without knowing the game's past. I don't blame them, some are coming over to LifeTO from rTO because of the non-pay2win. Listen to this though, the game got into deep maintenance for a reason, now that reason needs to be brought up, and find a solution for it.

7. 5.

8. No, I had good gear, better than most I would say actually.

9. My suggestions are quite similar to the ones in this thread, the "complaints" so to say. They might not seem very constructive and more as complaints, but I really want the game to be healthy. I after all like Trickster. I do admit my wording can be improved.

1. It's an unfortunate fact of life that people, for whatever reason, don't have time to put forward. Yes, it was a rather bullshit reason, but I didn't see anyone asking questions until the DUE DATE had already passed. I wasn't going to be one of those people, but unfortunately, like you, I thought they would keep to their word, with the amount of time they had. Was I angry? yes. Do I regret being quiet all this time? more than you'll ever know. I take partial responsibility for this, because as a part of the community, I let the community down, when I could've spoken up mid january, given my statement, added feedback, informed others to get active again, so this project can move along. I didn't do that, and because I didn't do that, I will bite and tear into anyone who followed that route and now comes back when things are starting up again and DEMANDING COMPENSATION FOR "LOST TIME".

2. If you're smart, you don't spoil a populous who are already acting childish about their "promises" and "lies". It's unfortunate. I'm in your shoes, cause HEY, I played on here. My demand? kick up the forum. Perform regular updates, no matter how small and stupid they may be. Log it so people can see progress. Inform your community of an opening date a week early to get people excited, on ALL platforms. Inform the community regularly if you are experiencing issues, posting extensions for the launch. I'm not asking for items, cause I'm gonna play the game and obtain those items on my own anyway, because they're providing a FREE2PLAY, FREE2GAIN server, where almost ANYTHING I want, will be available INGAME, whenever they apply it. I'm not forcing their hand to do anything for me. I'm a big god damn zero in my mind, all I want is this community to reach a good peak, that it's lively and responsive so that it gives the devs REASON to continue working on this, so that I may one day get a chance to find those items ingame, and enjoy the living hell out of it.

3. Very friendly. To certain types of people. Most people.

4. Once again, they were busy, for whatever reason. Apparently, there were events, so they did try. Even gave away some gm tickets to "COMPENSATE". Look how that turned out? you're here demanding things.

5. Inform the devs in the support thread, or make a post in the suggestions thread. If you've already done that, repost it, refresh it, make it known, let it lay until it becomes priority. Why does this need to be said? seriously, why do you need to be reminded of your role as a player of a "beta" server? are you new to this?

6. The solution is waking people to the reality that if they leave whenever they want, then stay the hell out. This server will need a community of people that support each other, NOT GIVE REASONS TO LEAVE AND LET IT DIE. You pose a threat to the LIFE of this server by stating your stupid complaints, instead of PROPERLY STATING THEM IN THE CORRECT SECTION OF THE FORUM, SO THAT MODS/DEVS CAN LOOK AT THEM, PRIORITIZE THEM, AND WORK ON THEM. Why in god's name is this so hard to understand? you hate something? you make NOTE of it, you state it TO the devs, OFFICIALLY. You wanna leave? don't drag people with you, then come back when it's chow time and expect that you're owed something. Leave in a good manner, respect them for trying (no matter how LITTLE has been done) and appreciate the fact that they are still willing to offer you updates. You're not part of that solution until you give your time accordingly.

7. Lucky seven.

8. Aha! there it is! haha! well played.

9. Then look around the forum, you know more than us apparently, so use that knowledge, write it down in the correct section, wait for a response, watch as people grant you rep for your effort to help improve what might be broken, or will effect the enjoyment of someone's gameplay. We ALL win.

The suggestions I made were for the life of the forum, to attract activity, both from past players, to new players, to mods and devs. I did mention ideas in my early apology post, but I sent them to the correct section of the forum. I have received replies, rep, and some form of appreciation for my time. You do what I did? I may become just a shadow of what you can be to this community. I personally wouldn't mind having someone make me look like a useless contributor in comparison. I'm just the new guy after all. Came in late, walking out late. You gonna be here for that?

3 minutes ago, Dimension said:

Hello guys, first I want to introduce myself. I'm Dimension, a new Community Manager for LifeTO.

I see both points, both of being a private server and that certain things should not be left out. The developers are Raymonf and Sky, Sky has a job that he takes part of his time to focus on the game, I do not say that as a bad thing, because even with a job he devotes his time to the game. Raymonf is devoting himself enough to implement the updates and tweaks everything in due time. Announcements were made by the team and were probably not completed due to the lack of experience to bring with a lot of speed for you. And there was a lack of communication between player and staff, which made things a bit more complicated. But actions are being taken, and we want to bring everyone a fair and fun server. Community Managers as well as I will be present in the game now for all kinds of needs, as well as in the forum and Discord, and we will try to make our communication as clear as possible so that everyone has a great game.

The Staff thanks everyone for their suggestions and criticism, and we would like to count on you to continue the effort to have a great game.

Thanks for contributing your time. Saw you on discord the other day. Good on you, and thank you again for accepting such a responsibility.

Edited by whatthegump

54 minutes ago, Dimension said:

That's good, bro. Have a nice work!

Just replying so I get notifications. But uh, could you guys maybe cool down a little? Just maybe...

On ‎2017‎년 ‎2‎월 ‎19‎일 at 1:04 PM, Dimension said:

Hello, I'm korean who looking forward to Life Trickster!

umm..I am not good at English. Please understand me :D

First Thank you for all Stsffs. I'm rooting for you!  I wonder when this vote finish exactly..so when Life trickster open.

I want Life trickster as soon as possible! I wish I could tell you a date. Let us know when the dates are fixed.

4 hours ago, ohhh said:

Hello, I'm korean who looking forward to Life Trickster!

umm..I am not good at English. Please understand me :D

First Thank you for all Stsffs. I'm rooting for you!  I wonder when this vote finish exactly..so when Life trickster open.

I want Life trickster as soon as possible! I wish I could tell you a date. Let us know when the dates are fixed.

I understood everything! We do not yet have an exact date, but feel free to ask questions, suggestions, criticisms (in the right sections, hehe).

We have a discord, here follows the link so that you can enter and interact with other players and the staff :D

Discord Link: https://discord.gg/8YsZ2QN

10 hours ago, Raymonf said:

Just replying so I get notifications. But uh, could you guys maybe cool down a little? Just maybe...

Sorry Ray, there comes a time when one needs to seperate the men from the boys. Then seperate the women from the children. Then the children from the dogs. Then the dogs from the cats. Then the cats from the mice. And finally, the mice from the ants. Those god damn ants.

3 minutes ago, whatthegump said:

Sorry Ray, there comes a time when one needs to seperate the men from the boys. Then seperate the women from the children. Then the children from the dogs. Then the dogs from the cats. Then the cats from the mice. And finally, the mice from the ants. Those god damn ants.

Fair enough, ants in the house are disgusting.

Wait...

I'm not sure what happened with the server, but I was hoping to play here since I'm not a fan of the PlayTrickster server's rates and the way it's structured...

I've got two other people with me who are interested in playing as well.